What is an ERNTEDANKFEST?

GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
I've been pondering this since my return to Soulstrut.Of course I could click the link, but that would be cheating.I've been leaning towards an Ernte Dank Fest. A dank fest sounds like fun.Or maybe Ernte Dan's K-Fest.Or I could go with the obvious choice, Ernt Edan Kfest.Sounds Nordic.Do enlighten.

Comments

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Edan and K-Fed fest? If it's a dank fest, count me in.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Pagan Harvest related

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    It's something like the german version of Thanksgiving. Usually some vegetables, rye and fruit are arranged to some kind of religious stilllife.

I named the mix like that because it was the result of record harvesting throughout summer.
    BTW thanks for listening.

• SoulificSoulific 103 Posts
    Dear Sir Che,

where are you during the easter weekend. Any chance you are in Weimar? Will be in Jena from friday on. Aw yes, and I will be there on April the 30th.

Gott zum Gru??e,
    Sebastian

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    Hey Seba,

I will be arriving shortly after the weekend. 14th or 15th of April. We're having the first big bauhaus.fm radioparty in years and I will DJ together with Marlowe. Still there on Friday 17th? Then come by. My plan is to stay in Weimar till 1st of May so there's another chance for a meeting. Would be great.

R.