More France Ebay Madness......

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
Just had 100 records up on the bay. I clearly stated that I will not and do not ship to France. About 90 of them have been won by bidders in France!!!! I tell them they have to pay an additional $10 for registered shipping as it's the only way I will send it. So they are getting all mad at me and saying I should say that in the auction. I have ALREADY stated in the auction I will not and do not ship to France!!!! WTF??????? Can they not read? A few of them don't want the records now. So I have to try to get all fees refunded, re list them and wait another week for the auction to run its course. This shit sucks.

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    90 things won by bidders from France? Looks like you're in for a few rough weeks... Don't forget to share the gems that will drop in your inbox!

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    What were you selling, mid to late 80s modern soul?

• 90 things won by bidders from France? Looks like you're in for a few rough weeks... Don't forget to share the gems that will drop in your inbox!

Damn, I didn't realise how much of a pain some of them are! First youngEINSTEIN's post now this.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    sell the records to the next highest bidder via 2nd chance offer.....

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Damn, I didn't realise how much of a pain some of them are! First youngEINSTEIN's post now this.

LOOOL

Dude, please.

This is PERPETUAL

It's like a Soulstrut Tourette's.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    if its really 90 frenchmen...get $13 shipping each and buy yourself a roundtrip to paris. tell them after the fact that their shipping gets it hand delivered to paris and they have a two hour window to meet you in a specific cafe where you will be eating croissants.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    if its really 90 frenchmen...get $13 shipping each and buy yourself a roundtrip to paris. tell them after the fact that their shipping gets it hand delivered to paris and they have a two hour window to meet you in a specific cafe where you will be eating croissants.

Thats funny as hell! LOL!

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

• i had a french-dude ask me if he could buy one of my records, i said to him he would have to pay ??40 shipping for a ??20 record, that shut him the F*ck up!

• if its really 90 frenchmen...get $13 shipping each and buy yourself a roundtrip to paris. tell them after the fact that their shipping gets it hand delivered to paris and they have a two hour window to meet you in a specific cafe where you will be eating croissants.

Haha brilliant, that made me laugh!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

LOOOL

Dude, please.

This is PERPETUAL

It's like a Soulstrut Tourette's.
    Stop being an apologist and help get your fellow Euro dudes in line before they ruin it for the entire continent.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    I'm not ANYTHING to do with Euroman.

I'm British

• if its really 90 frenchmen...get $13 shipping each and buy yourself a roundtrip to paris. tell them after the fact that their shipping gets it hand delivered to paris and they have a two hour window to meet you in a specific cafe where you will be eating croissants.

Haha brilliant, that made me laugh!

i looking into this.
    peace, stein. . .