Orm & Kamelie: Tropic
    The Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy: Television the drug of the nation
    Willie Colon & Ruben Blades: Siembra
    Rockers Revenge: Walking on sunshine
    The Cold Crush Brothers: Punk rock rap

Pete Seeger & Brother Kirk visit Sesame Street
    Shirelles

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    unfortunately the diggin mission got cut short this weekend due to a flat tire, hit up a spot though which delivered me these for a buck a piece, did feel that sweet old adrenalin rush, you dont see these babies in the field too often..

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

Nice find, holmes. I've heard about it but never heard it. What's the music like? Ivan Horn, the guitarist, played for many years with C.V. J??rgensen and many other danish rock bands.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts

Nice find, holmes. I've heard about it but never heard it. What's the music like? Ivan Horn, the guitarist, played for many years with C.V. J??rgensen and many other danish rock bands.

its pretty good actually, better than the Days i had a few years back.. more edgy, and with some funkness underneath the blues rock, trio sound with raw guitar riffs, drums are a bit low or muddy in the mix maybe, has that private-ish flavour, def some hendrix/mayall in there, both hard and mellow tracks... i would keep it, but the wax is real clean so i recon it'll be gone soon!!!

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    Went to the same fleamarket as last week and dug another 40 boxes of 45s. Dude says he still has 3 shipping containers of records.

A lot of nice Disco and Boogiestuff came out of these. Here's some of what I got.

Finally found that infamous german version of "Rappers Delight". "Baby Baba Boogie" by The Gap Band is my tune. I'm digging this so much. Like the Shalamar too.

The version of "Oh! Calcutta" by Thijs Van Leer is my new favorite. The Georgie Fame is "Beware Of The Dog" a serious piece of Hammond Modjazz. Middle right is Stevie Wonders "Keep On Runnin'". Lower right corner is Daisy Door with Orchestra Mladen Franko "Du lebst in Deiner Welt" a crazy Synth-Schlager with fat drums. Someone has sampled this but I still don't know who.

Lower left is Eddie Constantine. Jos?? Madera y su tropical combo "Venus" is a beautiful Chachacha with soulful harmonies.

Lower left "Scharf gew??rzt!" an EP with late 50ies Mambo with idiotic german lyrics. "Papa tanzt Mambo" and "Mambomusik aus Martinique".

The only 12"s I got this weekend. Raphaele Records is loungy library stuff with a few good moments. Lower left is DAS EFX "Mic Checka" 12". "Apokalypse" is a german reading of Johns Apokalypse with pipe organ. Very disturbing.

30 Euro were spent on everything. I like Munich fleamarkets.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

Xavier is nice. I was psyched to finally find a copy of Live At the P.J's in the field

• Sharon Jones and Sugarman Three were copped used for cheap...
    Highwind is SEALED!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    DIE!

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Finally had time to go through a couple crates I got 2 weeks ago, heres a couple I pulled out, sorry for the terrible pics...

• very nice finds

• ballinnnballinnn 25 Posts
    -firestone christmas
    -themes from marlboro county
    -elvis xmas album

all clean og copies. got doubles get at me

-the king of diggin

• HAven't posted for a wile, here are highlights from the last couple of months

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    yeah that smurfs shit is off the meatrack

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    yeah those records are displayed on a towelrack

• The Nikes are for trade, size 8 VG+

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    FLEA MARKET FUNK:

The Jimi is a New Zealand press. Is it raer/ or ????

FRIENDS OF SOUND:

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    -firestone christmas
    -themes from marlboro county
    -elvis xmas album

all clean og copies. got doubles get at me

-the king of diggin

i'll give you $500 for all 3. pm me

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts

Wait, weren't these dudes BDK's dancers??

B/W

I don't even buy rap any more but I'd cop this in an instant:

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

OMFG!!!

Ha! The Redneck Butcher cover....Once had a dude who collected those come into the shop and buy those (he was aghast ours were only $15 to $20), one of his more memorable quotes was "you know there are only 250,000 of these, right?"

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    Only one keeper today but its a long time white whale. Mint yellow-label promo too! (not the one pictured)

Nice!

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts

love this record!!! so much loopage and awesomeness

• one of his more memorable quotes was "you know there are only 250,000 of these, right?"

LOL.

can this quote be incorporated into some type of graemlin denoting beatles collector shut-in/craigslist obsessive-compulsive lunatic?

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    cool poster i got. there were a lot more but i got there late:

the topo is really clean and the jazz recs are good starter copies:

most of these are from a 400piece 45 collection i got along with a copy of Jesse James "Are You Gonna Leave Me" on Shirley but ive already sold that:

the Stickball was in storage and has a really bugged out spoken vocal track:

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts

The Jimi is a New Zealand press. Is it raer/????
    Not if you live in New Zealand.