waxidermy msg board

magpiemagpie 160 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
ummm...i cant find it on the new layout...could someone help me...

Comments

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Wish I could tell you. I just tried logging in.

"ERROR: Invalid Username"

• magpiemagpie 160 Posts
    glad (???) its not just me...oh well...looks like theyre (hes) doing some site maintenance as the front page keeps changing for me...oh well...davesrecords get at me about the s.s....

• magpiemagpie 160 Posts
    domo arigato...

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Thanks dude. Got a preview of the new layout perhaps. I'm kind of hoping they don't go with that blogspot look for the main page.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Apparently someone hacked the site and fucked it up. Hopefully we'll be back up before too long. The board is still working and registration was re-opened a couple of days ago for anyone who wants to sign up.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Hacksidermy

top 3 suspects:

BELLAZZO
    LONGRIFLE
    HOKER FAMILY

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    I go for Brian Hoelker. He seemed truly hurt when nobody was impressed by his Bob Hope story.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i dont understand why someone would hack a msg board? did their feelings get hurt or someone didnt like the beat they made or made fun of their moms? it just makes no sense to waste your time on some bullshit when a motherfucker should be hacking some dough into his acct. just saying hack some shit that will make you famous or get you paid... otherwise its some bitch move pussy scratching bullshit.

f*cking retards

It actually wasn't the forum it was the reviews... which makes even less sense to me...

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    It actually wasn't the forum it was the reviews... which makes even less sense to me...

Oh shit.....it's probably that Child Molesting CIA Mind Control Ventriloquist dude.

Be very afraid.