Some assholes tried to burn a dog (NRR)

2»

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    This reminds me of the time Anna posted news about seals in La Jolla being beaten.

Truly SAD and FUCKED UP. I gotta admit i have flushed a couple bugs down the toilet and enjoyed it when i was a kid, but still....this is just wrong.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Prolly the most f*cked up thing of all is that this dog probably had a promising career in dog fighting that would have brought her fame and glory and maybe have allowed her to rise above her ghetto origins. Now those hopes are gone.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I feel charges/sentences for violence against animals should be the same as those against humans.

Well that would be difficult as like 500 million animals go under the axe in the US annually in the name of food.

including domestic(ated) animals such as dogs?

the US also has capital punishment - but the legal system is able to see the difference.

the hypocrisy would exist, but might be the first step towards treating animals a bit better.

i think factory farming should be outlawed.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Prolly the most f*cked up thing of all is that this dog probably had a promising career in dog fighting that would have brought her fame and glory and maybe have allowed her to rise above her ghetto origins. Now those hopes are gone.

B*n!

• Prolly the most f*cked up thing of all is that this dog probably had a promising career in dog fighting that would have brought her fame and glory and maybe have allowed her to rise above her ghetto origins. Now those hopes are gone.

• People: The worst fucking animals on this planet.

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    i hate pit bulls but that shit is sad. although if you've ever been bit by a pit bull you might feel a little differently about doing harm to one.

up here i see a lot of dead cats on the side of the road sometimes i wonder if it is intentional. i used to know a guy in high school who used to run over cats in his car for fun!

not a lot of respect for animals by humans. anyone see that carls jr commercial where they say the only thing a chicken is good for is eating ? kind of a mean spirited commercial.

• burn these fucking bitches, for real. ill light the match.

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
    "the Evil Girls"

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

Hey Ben, wanna visit the pit with me this weekend? I hear good things about this new prospect from Chateauguay...

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    This is so horrible, and unfortunately, just another aspect of ghetto life.

I dunno, shooting cats with arrows and burning dogs is pretty suburban in my book.

What's the difference? That's like asking if it would be ok to murder just the ugly people.

What's the difference? That's like asking if it would be ok to murder just the ugly people.

you are missing my point. as it stands right now - no one is going to shut down the beef/pork/poultry/seafood/wild game industry out of compassion for animals (or in the interest of their own health for that matter). what i meant is i think that aligning charges for crimes against domesticated animals (for lack of a better term) with those against humans is a good idea.

i don't feel that there is a difference, but society at large does. there are plenty of dog/cat/parrot/ferret/etc lovers that will put down a steak like nobody's business.

i don't expect you to read anything i post, but a question like that is so far off from who i am, it's both funny and frustrating.

i don't expect you to read anything i post, but a question like that is so far off from who i am, it's both funny and frustrating.

No, I understand what you're saying. Lately I've been having a personal debate with myself about eating meat and things like that so I was actually going to see what the rationalization was. You were going from a realistic point of view. Understandable.

This is a good informative and non-preachy book.

Taoism, Hinduism, Jainism and Rastafarianism have very good reasons why to not eat meat (although some Rastas do eat fish).

Taoism, Hinduism, Jainism and Rastafarianism have very good reasons why to not eat meat (although some Rastas do eat fish).

Religion is retarded. Is there anything in it that just has logical reasons not to?

Religion is retarded. Is there anything in it that just has logical reasons not to?

i know, but there are some universal, common sense ideas in there. a lot of the reasons why non-religious people don't eat meat coincides with the above mentioned religions.

i'm not trying to be difficult - but one person's logical is another's irrational. do you mean health-wise or the impact on the environmental or the arrogance and brutality of of it all or ...? there's plenty written about all of those things and more!