BILL P IS DOWN WITH US / MORNING SHOW IS DOWN WITH

4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
.msnbcLinks {font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 425px;} .msnbcLinks a {text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px;} .msnbcLinks a:link, .msnbcLinks a:visited {color: #5799db !important;} .msnbcLinks a:hover, .msnbcLinks a:active {color:#CC0000 !important;}
2:17

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    .msnbcLinks {font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 425px;} .msnbcLinks a {text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px;} .msnbcLinks a:link, .msnbcLinks a:visited {color: #5799db !important;} .msnbcLinks a:hover, .msnbcLinks a:active {color:#CC0000 !important;}

2:17

"Why don't you put her in charge?!"

Seriously, that's pretty cool!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Ha. Jedi Mind Tricks.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    PUTS lockin down the 40-60 yo actor demographic!
    That's great accidental exposure for you mang, sweet.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    It's all about the Bill Paxton cameo in your next video. Tell him you'll let his kid be in it too? It's a lock.

• I'm with it. He said they bumped FUN DMC all the way down form Malibu. The man came off that ngiht as just about the most caring, openminded dad a kid could ever want, aside from being a legend in the game. We hung out side of stage for hours and talked about psych rock. He is that dude.

When Cut dropped the korean psych he threw up the p-funk sign.

hell yes.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    It's all about the Bill Paxton cameo in your next video. Tell him you'll let his kid be in it too? It's a lock.

Weird Science cast reunion PUTS video! It writes itself!

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    Holy Shit!
    SWAG

• It's all about the Bill Paxton cameo in your next video. Tell him you'll let his kid be in it too? It's a lock.

ohhh shit.

I was thinking Predator or Trespass, but I think Wierd Science would be it.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Damn that is f*cking awesome. Congrats dude.

Commentator lady is a bonehead though and sounds like it's '93. "Some of it's nasty though"

• reminds of: "the beatnuts/intoxicated demons/ the beatnuts/intoxicated demons the beatnuts/intoxicated demons"

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    lol - "it's nasty though"

I like that he's trying to get as many names out there as possible - doesn't feel like he's showing off, just wants to make sure people get some due. Very nice.

• MurdockMurdock 542 Posts
    This is crazy. I'm actually watching Big Love right now. So Dope.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

I really want to see Ginnifer Goodwin stark naked, buns up kneelin'

b/w

cool on the mention!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I can't watch the video yet but I think the dude ended up at Murs' show not too long ago.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Holy Shit!
    SWAG

I know, I was tripping on that too. Although, wasn't he using it in the Hollywood sense of Stuff We All Get?

PUTS and MURS shout-outs though? all day. Hella porps to Bill Pizzax!

• MAN! !

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    That is figgy-figgy-fresh.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts

ohhh shit.

I was thinking Predator or Trespass, but I think Wierd Science would be it.

"no shit chet, no shit"

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/sounds/movies/chet-soundboard.htm

• haha! so dope. Congrats!

The hostess = I'D BLAP-O!

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    that's DOPE Thes!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah my man told me bout how Bill P is the dude of dudes. Apparently that also consists of doing hella rails in a portapotty backstage at a Phish show in Montana, but hey - who hasn't been at a comparable place in their lives?

• MurdockMurdock 542 Posts

I really want to see Ginnifer Goodwin stark naked, buns up kneelin'

b/w

cool on the mention!
    Last week the same day I ran into I ran in into Ginnifer and did a drunken OMG. She jetted so I didn't get any physical evidence. Hair, clothing .... But, she was a lot bigger than I imagined? Tall & full. Hmm. You never know.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I can't watch the video yet but I think the dude ended up at Murs' show not too long ago.

Finally saw the video. I hate how the lady kept cutting him off but love how he still made it a point to squeeze some names in.