Amanda Lear Appreciation possible NSFW

AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
ok so in my latest 'ladies on stage' installment i am rather obsessed with spotlighting my appreciation of Amanda Lear....she crazaaaayyy!!!honestly. what the world needs now is weirdos, sweet weirdos.thoughts?this is the one i put on my mix

Comments

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    sleazy coke-den madam moves b/w the walking embodiment of the term cougar

• minimini 879 Posts

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts

Apparently Lear was the inspiration for one of my all-time favourite TV characters -

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

cougar? wasn't she still YOUNG back then?

• quidtumquidtum 29 Posts
    Just a spotlight on a stunning Italian RAI TV show of mid 70s, Stryx, created by the talented Enzo Trapani, whose model is the world of witches. This program, with a plenty of scenographic inventions, great guest stars and amazing music, presents a strong imagery taken from the contemporary cultural world fighting for a great renovation, on sexual behaviour too. No need to tell you Stryx was blocked by censorship.
    The four gorgeous witches are Amanda Lear, Grace Jones, Ombretta Colli and Patty Pravo.

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts

as usual some men feel best when they can limit women to fit neatly into little labeled "either/or" boxes. it sounds closed minded to me but to each their own i suppose.

• I seem to remember back in the day that there were rumors that she had once been a he...

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

as usual some men feel best when they can limit women to fit neatly into little labeled "either/or" boxes. it sounds closed minded to me but to each their own i suppose.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts

Yeah she reminds me of coke and cougars in those videos, so what. I'm not passing judgment or saying that's all she is/was about. I'm not trying to put her in a box or get into an argument of when a woman is of cougar age, relax. And if you admire her and she's your style model, to each their own I suppose.

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts

Yeah she reminds me of coke and cougars in those videos, so what. I'm not passing judgment or saying that's all she is/was about. I'm not trying to put her in a box or get into an argument of when a woman is of cougar age, relax. And if you admire her and she's your style model, to each their own I suppose.

tee hee!
    yeah imma run out and get a bodystocking stat! and wear that shit to the park slope food co-op.
    all good

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Jeez, she was a mess...

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    Thank you for this. I had never heard of her. This is why I love Soul Strut.