DON'T GO TO WALMART TONIGHT!!

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
Well, unless you're male, then you're safe. I can't believe how many of my gullible ass friends and family fall for this shit. "But the police said it's true!"Pssshhh... Whatever.

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    whaaa

• I have better advice:

Don't go to Walmart EVAR.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    what's going on with walmart?!?!

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    what's going on with walmart?!?!

happy birthday adrian!

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Damn!!!! That is weird!!!

We had a situation like that over here on the East Side.My wife and I were over there and next thing we see is dude is being chased out side of the wal-mart by the police, holding a gun(Dude was getting crazy with a gun outside, making threats to people) Good thing the pistol was not loaded!

Oh and thank you A*****l !!!!
    How things anyways?

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I went there and got some groceries at 7Pm and as we are pulling in my lady says oh we shouldn't go here tonight!!! Lol.... I never go there I hate it. It was just the closest thing to us on the way home tonight.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I went there and got some groceries at 7Pm and as we are pulling in my lady says oh we shouldn't go here tonight!!! Lol.... I never go there I hate it. It was just the closest thing to us on the way home tonight.

Did she get the texts too?? I figured more people on here would. I had 'em forwarded from all over.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Well, unless you're male, then you're safe.

I can't believe how many of my gullible ass friends and family fall for this shit.

"But the police said it's true!"

Pssshhh... Whatever.

this does not bode well for the swarms of tweens copping their copy of the Twilight dvd at 12:01AM.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    i think the obesity demographic triples inside of every wal-mart

jus tsayin

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    haha my wife got that text like 5 times. shit was on the news too.

like there was an itinerary item on the "gang" website that someone happened across. hahahaha

• Agent45Agent45 451 Posts
    I have better advice:

Don't go to Walmart EVAR[/b].

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

It's amazing that something a dumb as this seems to have managed to get folls panicked across the whole of America.

So much paranoia.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    The source of the hoax..... Target???

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    What's crazy is that I was actually going to go shoot a bunch of people in a Walmart parking lot until this thing broke. Totally blew my cover.

• No no, Target is where all the men were getting jumped by the Latin Kings. You didn't get that text?