IT'S BACK. WHAT YALL FOLKS DRINKING?

2»

Comments

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    I feel odd drinking alone, but a lonely SOB like myself is drinking some cheap Central American beer and watching Italian westerns.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    I'm drinking coffee right now but been drinking my homebrew Pale Ale and Double IPA. My best brews yet. Getting low, almost time to fire up the kettle.

• i've been on the black velvets for some time now. when a straight guinness isnt fully hittin it during on a sweltering patio day, spoon pour the black over some blackthorn cider and cancel the rest of your appointments.....

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    ^

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I'M GONNA GO GET DRUNK AND PUKE ON SOME TITS!

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    High-end Napa Cab. Always.
    NEVER!!!/B>

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Beer x8 + endless amounts of homemade red wine, courtesy of my younger brother.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    img src="[img]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w260/advverno/cab/IMG_1698.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket" alt="" />[/img]

All of the above. Zen2, I agree about the Tamdhu. For $20 it is really pretty good. It is starting to get warm so I will probably have some rum today. The Cruzan is really good with some tonic and grapefruit.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Killing time at the Austin airport with Shiner Bock and Mizz/Marquette game before boarding time

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    I just had a jug of this:

• would like some Manischewitz...

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I never really messed with gin, but am starting to get into it.

I drank a 5th of Bombay Sapphire this weekend. Mostly Saturday. I got FUUUCCKED up, but had absolutely no hangover.

I might try some Plymouth next. Any gin drinkers? What's good?

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

I drank a 5th of Bombay Sapphire this weekend. Mostly Saturday. I got FUUUCCKED up, but had absolutely no hangover.

The Plymouth and Bombay are both really good. Hendricks is good too, but really different and hard to describe. Tanqueray No. 10 makes a great gin and tonic.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

The Plymouth and Bombay are both really good. Hendricks is good too, but really different and hard to describe. Tanqueray No. 10 makes a great gin and tonic.

I tried the Tanqueray 10. Was not impressed.

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    Try the hendricks with a slice of cucumber instead of lime.
    I also really enjoy the tanqueray rangpur in a g&t. Very limey!

• minimini 879 Posts