POLO The Thread

2»

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    POLO HORSES ON MY BED

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I'm all about the Lacoste polos. It's never been a better time to buy with this economy. Macy's had them on sale for $40 a polo which was unheard of a couple years ago.

Really? when was this?

February. Also go to the Lacoste site and check out the sales.

http://shopapparel.lacoste.com/b/Men-Shop-by-Category-Sale/618105011/page/1

Lots of $40-$50 polos.

I have been buying Lacoste for years and have never seen the price reductions like I'm seeing now. Crazy.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I'm all about the Lacoste polos. It's never been a better time to buy with this economy. Macy's had them on sale for $40 a polo which was unheard of a couple years ago.

Really? when was this?

February. Also go to the Lacoste site and check out the sales.

http://shopapparel.lacoste.com/b/Men-Shop-by-Category-Sale/618105011/page/1

Lots of $40-$50 polos.

I have been buying Lacoste for years and have never seen the price reductions like I'm seeing now. Crazy.

damn, wish i checked this earlier. thanks!

edit: i rock the green one of this so well: http://shopapparel.lacoste.com/p/Short-Sleeve-Chest-Argyle-Pima-Jersey-Polo/B001G4ZIA6

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    I love my Polo but I feel you on the cologne. The dreaded green bottle. I've had mine for about 15 years and it's still only half empty. Shit is paint thinner. lol

ok icky.
    smells like my uncle.
    but i do not like cologne on a man whatsoever........RUGGED NEVER SMOOTH

same damn 'Lo sweater related though.... i never got into that shit because i was all hung up on avoiding sweatshop manufactured goods, but i do occasionally wear this one old shirt of my brothers which i love, i will try to find it.

my brother had this friend in high school whose family bought so much polo clothing that they would go to the madison ave store and shut it down for them while the family shopped.

the bul homie Kenny Meez made shitloads of dough selling polo gear on ebay in 2000.
    hilarious.

and polo 1.0 related ralph lauren is somewhat of a genius- a jewish kid from the bronx who envisioned the wasp fantasy as an outsider and translated that notion and gave it back to them more succinctly than any designer ever.

• CONCEITCONCEIT 145 Posts

New finds...

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    Double R is where its at

• I love my Polo but I feel you on the cologne. The dreaded green bottle. I've had mine for about 15 years and it's still only half empty. Shit is paint thinner. lol

There used to be a burly lesbian who worked in the pressroom at my old job who absolutely BATHED in this disgusting sh*t...

• I've got the same hoodie.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

New finds...

the cableknit thing is for the first lady in your family, right?

• Polo makes a quality garment.

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts

New finds...

the cableknit thing is for the first lady in your family, right?

1996, where have you been hiding? I thought I lost you!!!

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    i dont dig polo shirts at all, but did you guys see The Office tonight?

they got a new receptionist named Erin who took Pam's place when the latter got promoted

Erin was looking good tonite

any lady who can rock a polo without looking like an asexual gym teacher is a-ight by me

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts

but seriously, these were the best beaters i have purchased in a while

as for polo, i only like the very basic stuff they do, and say no to polo sport and RL lines

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    My mom has been buying me Polo for years. Reliable brand.