This Guy Is My F*ckin' Hero (YTR)

funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I know u do the same shit when ur chillin in the den, and the wife and kid is busy.

• I know u do the same shit when ur chillin in the den, and the wife and kid is busy.

I wish. Despite playing the drums for years and having a huge collection of funk and soul I am terpsichorially challenged. If I could move like that I'd be doing it all day long, in the supermarket, at the gas station, popping down to the mailbox...

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Alana, my daughter comes in after seeing me running out of breath, and says "that's enough grandpa, we all KNOW U got soul. . ."

Tell Me a "live Fubnk band" Story.

Who have u seen?

• Tell Me a "live Fubnk band" Story.

Who have u seen?

I don't get out much these days, but I DJd with the Budos a couple of times and they kicked ass.

• Agent45Agent45 451 Posts

I wish. Despite playing the drums for years and having a huge collection of funk and soul I am terpsichorially challenged. If I could move like that I'd be doing it all day long, in the supermarket, at the gas station, popping down to the mailbox...

Can we take a second and pause to recognize what might be the first time Terpsichore's name has been mentioned in 10 years of Soul Strut?

• I wish. Despite playing the drums for years and having a huge collection of funk and soul I am terpsichorially challenged. If I could move like that I'd be doing it all day long, in the supermarket, at the gas station, popping down to the mailbox...

Can we take a second and pause to recognize what might be the first time Terpsichore's name has been mentioned in 10 years of Soul Strut?

I'll be working the name of a new muse into the conversation once every few years...

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

Hey,

That shit was dope (yeah, I said it!!!). It just goes to show old guys can get down too. I've been known to cut a rug on an occasion or two (right, Larry?).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Hey,

That shit was dope (yeah, I said it!!!). It just goes to show old guys can get down too. I've been known to cut a rug on an occasion or two (right, Larry?).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Indeed!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Dang, I wish I could dance like that....

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    his videos are funny as heck
    dude is 49 years old

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    dude is 49 years old

It wouldn't be as funny if dude just came on camera like "I'm gonna dance now." The way he's chilling out and then the beat drops and he's like "oh shit! That's my shit! look out now!" is hysterical.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

Haha, these are great. That hipster dipsetmuhfucka dude on youtube wishes he could get down like that.

"This is how I used to kick-it at Bentley's, 1018, Shadow's, Paradise Garage, The Loft, The Rooftop, One's, Copacabana, Red Parrot, and of course The Funhouse...I still got it!!!"

Do your thing, Tony!

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    For real Tony, keep doing the do!
    What cool motherf****r!
    He could've been a backup dancer for someone
    back in the day.(or even now..f**k, I'd even hire!!!
    Yo Tony......