Some dickwad broke into my car last night!

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
All they took was my stereo though.Dumbasses missed the wad of cash that was in the beach bag in the trunk though. haha, dumbfucks. Anyways.... These theives can eat a big bowl of boners for breakfast and then rot in hell. I guess if I can find the receipt I'll start calling pawn shops around with the serial number. Could be worse. No raer was in the car.Better than last time when the theives stole my stanky gym clothes along with the radio. Anybody remember that? I posted that shit on here years ago when it happened. Sorry little fuckers.

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    eat a big bowl of boners for breakfast

That sucks, dude, sorry. I guess just be glad they left the $$$ behind. Did they smash the window? That's what I hate the most about having my car robbed.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    I * hate* this shit.

Happened to me on Christmas Eve last year. I vented my anger on a street light and knocked it out of its foundations. Ooops.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Did you have a pimpin' stereo Gary? I don't remember if I rode in your car before.

Yeah, they couldn't use your car because the engine isn't as interchangable as say an Integra

but yeah, that sux ballz

I never leave my ride around my apartment if I'm out of town. Too risky in those streets.

Did they break a window or use a slim jim? You need to get an alarm system that plays Welkshake or some P. Prado and you'll make them real shook.

• Art_FormArt_Form 188 Posts
    My younger brother stays in Clinton, MD right outside of D.C. and his car has been broken into, multiple times. I think that someone doesn't like him or knows him and wants to mess with him. Either way, he parks his car on the street and that doesn't help when there's a garage...

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I * hate* this shit.

Happened to me on Christmas Eve last year. I vented my anger on a street light and knocked it out of its foundations. Ooops.

Gary that sucks - karma is a motherfucker though

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I used to have a beatup old 1982 Nissian/Datsun 210. A total junkier. I never even bothered locking the doors it was so worthless. It had a radio without even a tapedeck and when you hit the seek button it would just go and go and go and never find a station. Some dude ended up jacking the radio and I had to laugh at the situation because it was so worthless and there must have been $500 worth of tools in the trunk.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Dude, I used to have my old car (a Honda Accord) broken into more times than I can count (at least half a dozen times). I've had my car battery stolen TWICE (crack heads are no fucking joke), a portable ladybug phonograph boosted, a bag of records (mostly new promos so it wasn't devestating), my car stereo once, dozens of CDs, and one time, I was helping a friend move out of the dorms and she had all her shit in the backseat of my car...we went to catch a show...and WHAM, everything she had - clothes, books, her thesis on computer disc = gone.

I once had my car broken into inside a gated garage (though, in all fairness, the gate was broken that evening, but still. FUCK!)

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
    I think I didn't lock the doors last night. Oops!

oh well, I'm not that upset about it really. Now I have an excuse to upgrade

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

D00d, did you file a report?

• NiteKrawler45NiteKrawler45 1,062 Posts
    Someone (most likely drug addict needing cash) broke the passenger side window of my car and jacked my digital camera 2 weeks ago when I was hanging with Secret Chimp at Saint Ex, NW DC. Careful with leaving your stuff in plain sight round these parts, I should have known better.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

D00d, did you file a report?

DUDE! does that say "kern county" on the side of that cruiser? that would be oh so appropriate. but yeah, sorry dizzy. that shit always sucks. here's my story.

nothing flashy. just got my piece of shit broken into in front of my house in clovis while home on vacation. they stole some books, my skateboard, my trusty backpack but left everything else including my stereo as it was all a bunch of shit. but the fun thing was they were so goddamn stupid they fucked up both locks on my car. which meant for a while there, i had to pop the trunk of my 83 honda accord, kick in the back seat and get in. let me just say that climbing into your ride through the trunk is like distilled purified chick repellant.

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    Damn that sucks man.
    But you seem to have a positive attitude about it and definately be glad it was just your stereo man.
    Life has been a rollercoaster of gains and losses for me. I think I am just sort of numb to it now.
    In my 31 years on this planet I have been the victim of many thefts including grand theft auto TWICE!! Both times I filed police reports and both vehicles were never recovered and both had no theft insurance. My first truck had mad sentimental shit inside too like my SuperDrunk halloween leotard costume with a big red "D" on the chest and my first ever portable record player that I really loved (this was 1993). Not to mention a FULL tank of gas and a packed chronic bowl in the ash tray. Talk about total loss!

BTW a true story that really makes me question our police force AGAIN:

An acquaintance of mine had an old cutlass that he only wanted the engine for. He stripped the car and towed it about 4 blocks down the alley with a chain where he left it and then proceeded to report it stolen. He did the whole police report BS and was assured that everything possible was being done to locate his vehicle etc..
    He said that weeks went by and he would pass his old car sometimes on the way to the store etc.. Then one day he saw it being towed away.

And still to this day, no word from the police.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I * hate* this shit.

Wow, Belson looks almost EXACTLY like that, too. Dude would have no problem uprooting lampposts and shit. I'm just glad to have him on my side *PASUE*.

Herm