Stampede at Top Model Auditions

ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central

Comments

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    did you get hurt?

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    I couldn't figure out what they were running from. But apparently they thought that broken down car was a bomb?

b/w

Security kinda fucked up.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    looked like the start of Pamplona but with whores

• I smell a very special episode of Tyra brewing...

• Options
    I couldn't figure out what they were running from. But apparently they thought that broken down car was a bomb?

b/w

Security kinda fucked up.

Of course it was the fault of security, we wouldn't want to go ahead and blame any idiots in the crowd now would we?

• The people outside the fences were chilling..

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    When herding thousands of idiots like that, you should use cattle prods and wooden walls instead of fences so they don't see what's going on outside the fence and start panicking...

• you guys are some real assholes.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I had to google it, just to find out what I was watching..

This place http://news-briefs.ew.com/2009/03/top-mo...sts+in+New+York enlightened me.

It's where I found this fine piece of catnip.

"I was there.. As for the one's that got arrested, the 40 year old man was very racist. He was saying things like "Get rid of all these white women and just leave the spanish and Black girls. Their hair smells like cats and dogs". He told this one girl "Don't look at me, you blue eyed devil. I still want my 40 acres and a mule". He was in the middle of all the women, when he shouldn't have been. One of the girl's got into an argument with him and he told her he was going to spit in her face."

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Who'd still think this was funny if a couple dozen people had been crushed to death in that mess? "Evolution in action", right?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Thats scary.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

This one made me chuckle:

Another girl was sitting on top of one of the meters, in the middle of all the mad model wanna be's. She was petrified. She was screaming for the people to stop. It was the craziest experience ever. I never expected that women would give up their morals as a human for an audition[/b].

• CONCEITCONCEIT 145 Posts
    does that make whoever got trampled?.."AMERICA'S NEXT BOTTOM MODEL".....

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

All you hot girls that didn't make it in email me some picss and I will make you famous! Only hot nasty girls plz

[email]trucker_lemonade@yahoo.com

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I do have to wonder if nobody died because none of them weigh over 100 pounds.

• Options
    you guys are some real assholes.

Says the gentleman who dropped this gem....

She needs to get Chris Brown'd up

In this thread.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    So are my favorite Texas rappers.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Says the gentleman who dropped this gem....

She needs to get Chris Brown'd up

In this thread.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Whats scary about stampedes is that if you stand still then you get trampled, but if you move with it then you become part of the stampede, which is how they get so crazy.