The Need to Calm ..

teddyrossoteddyrosso 268 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
In the dula mix, anyone know what version of "I want you back" is featured?Bigband jazzy version with flute and all ..yees ..good weekend!

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I think you should email Iron Feet or Fonzee. Those guys would know what it is.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    how many push-ups can you guys do?

• LempoLempo 22 Posts
    And is the Bacharach's "Knowing When To Leave" cover by Sue Raney?

Thanks.

• sheize .. can't me that many "i want you back" covers ..

• I'm going to Verocai with Fonzee and Iron Feet, I'll ask him then.

• Thanks man!

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    I'm going to Verocai with Fonzee and Iron Feet, I'll ask him then.

ask them both of if they still even do push-ups. also what will you guys be wearing to the verocai show?

• I'm going to Verocai with Fonzee and Iron Feet, I'll ask him then.

ask them both of if they still even do push-ups. also what will you guys be wearing to the verocai show?

Will do sir. The rumor on the street is that they will celebrating early for St Patrick's day and wearing some sort of matching St Patrick's day ensemble.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    AYO SEE YOU THERE FOOLIOS

• How was the concert?

• How was the concert?

It's tonight.

• Meaning it's already been .. I'm on europe time dude

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    Yo Son that Verocai show was the BOMB!!!!!!! Even though I thought I was going to a Star Trek Vulcan party it really blew me away! Good thing we where beamed up to the third row, very FRESH!!!
    And push ups still get got, that's how Ironfeet do SON! I saw Fonzee the other day he told me to tell all the strutters "AYYYEEEE"! Hes up to 50 hand clap push ups while he's beat boxin on top of Leather Tuscadero thats a leg slap and finger point fo yall!!!