Joaquin Phoniex went for delf last night in Miami

YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
Your dude went in last night. His street creed stock is raising: http://www.tmz.com/2009/03/12/joaquin-phoenix-brawl-rap/"Joaquin Phoenix jumped off the stage and attacked a fan at a Miami show last night -- but, like anything with him these days, the whole thing could be one big set up.It all went down at LIV nightclub at the Fontainebleau, when Phoenix exchanged insults with a guy in the crowd telling the heckler, "I've got millions of dollars in my f**king bank account. What do you got?" Phoenix then launched himself off the stage and started throwing punches at the "f**king a**hole." The crowd erupted and started chanting "Joaquin, Joaquin" until Phoenix was eventually dragged away by club security.FYI -- Casey Affleck was filming the whole thing."

Comments

• escoeescoe 113 Posts
    you know in a few months hes gunna do the "ha suckerd ya all!" its pretty obvious!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    If you don't look at him, maybe he'll go away.

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    would someone just beat this dudes ass already please

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    you know in a few months hes gunna do the "ha suckerd ya all!" its pretty obvious!

In a few months he'll probably be added to Prodigy's list of GOAT....

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    In every thread about him, everyone's all "haha, we get the joke" because he is being filmed?

I actually feel like dude is having chemical problems.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    If you don't look at him, maybe he'll dissipate like hot air.

• If you don't look at him, maybe he'll dissipate like hot air.

whatever.. I got no problem with him. I like him actually

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    In every thread about him, everyone's all "haha, we get the joke" because he is being filmed?

I actually feel like dude is having chemical problems.

Oh yean. I mean, it IS a joke, but he wasn't acting on Letterman. He's seriously messed up.