soul jams

escoeescoe 113 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
so im in the midst of makin a mix with a friend, but i could use a bit of help. i figured if there was any place to get some pointers or reference ,this would be the place to go. like i said im juss startin but this is what i have so far. the help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    New high.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    what's in the big empty white space?

• escoeescoe 113 Posts
    cant see the two youtube posts?

• escoeescoe 113 Posts
    not sure if ya can see them? if not its

going in circles - friends of distinction
    didnt i - dorando

can't see you tube at work....ok thanks

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    im confused... are you asking what songs you should use on your mix or how to mix these two records together?

• escoeescoe 113 Posts
    sorry i should of been more specific. im looking for more songs.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    New high.

How about "Natural High"

friend, you are TWO songs into a mix and you're stumped and want us to come up with the rest??

I will gladly help, but it will cost you: the price of a CD, the cover art and liner notes fee, the shipping and my time.

• escoeescoe 113 Posts
    well i didnt say i was stumped, juss lookin for some suggestions.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I suggest that you do it on your own.

• I suggest that you do it on your own.

Isn't that what he's doing?

so im in the midst of makin a mix with a friend[/b], but i could use a bit of help. i figured if there was any place to get some pointers or reference ,this would be the place to go. like i said im juss startin but this is what i have so far. the help would be greatly appreciated!

I think we're the friend !!!!

Bill Withers - Lean on Me
    Jackson 5 - I'll Be There
    S Wonder - We Can Work It Out
    Bar-Kays - With A Little Help From My Friends

• escoeescoe 113 Posts
    bill withers- can we pretend

• escoeescoe 113 Posts
    archie whitewater- cross country

• J_RoyJ_Roy 33 Posts
    friend, you are TWO songs into a mix and you're stumped and want us to come up with the rest??

I will gladly help, but it will cost you: the price of a CD, the cover art and liner notes fee, the shipping and my time.

• "if you and your friend" are starting a "mix" and only have two songs maybe you should rethink your plans.

Go listen to music for a few more months (weeks, years) and connect the dots yourself, no one else is going to lay out the tracklist for your "mix".

I may have oversold it a bit. By CD I meant cassette tape.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    ugh

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    ugh

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    ugh