was your mom this 'cool'?

2»

Comments

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    it's not just how society views the abusers, but how they view and treat the victims/survivors.

Good observation.

I wonder if boys/men have to deal with the feeling that it was their fault, or they allowed it happen. more than girls/women.

i think a lot of it depends on the personalities involved. its not hard to imagine a psychotic or aggressive woman, for example...

making a kid feel guilty (not that he shouldn't already - she's nasty looking). i think in most cases though, younger men would get the high 5 treatment.

So your thinking if she is hot, and doesn't need to use drugs and alcohol to get laid it's ok, but if she looks like a meth whore it is abuse?

• pasepase 89 Posts
    it's not just how society views the abusers, but how they view and treat the victims/survivors.

Good observation.

I wonder if boys/men have to deal with the feeling that it was their fault, or they allowed it happen. more than girls/women.

i think a lot of it depends on the personalities involved. its not hard to imagine a psychotic or aggressive woman, for example...

making a kid feel guilty (not that he shouldn't already - she's nasty looking). i think in most cases though, younger men would get the high 5 treatment.

So your thinking if she is hot, and doesn't need to use drugs and alcohol to get laid it's ok, but if she looks like a meth whore it is abuse?

hell yeah.

because no man/ boy, teenager, whatever in they're right mind does not want to have sex with a hot woman, no matter the age. but if she's ugly and in a position of power, then it's probably not consensual.

we have all of these societal constraints attached to the issue, but my sex drive has been pretty consistent since I was about 13, and I've always liked older women...I'm sure there are a lot of young boys like this...

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Good observation.

hell yeah.

because no man/ boy, teenager, whatever in they're right mind does not want to have sex with a hot woman, no matter the age. but if she's ugly and in a position of power, then it's probably not consensual.

we have all of these societal constraints attached to the issue, but my sex drive has been pretty consistent since I was about 13, and I've always liked older women...I'm sure there are a lot of young boys like this...

THANK YOU

Man, once a dude hits puberty he'll pretty much put his dick in some warm mashed potatoes, so if a grown woman wants to get down I think it's safe to say the majority of males 14 + up would have at it.

You would have to be desperate, intoxicated, threatened or tied up to hit that up there though [/shiver].