DJ Class "I'm The Shit."

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
I played this song in the clurb tonight specifically for the 2 people I know are up on it...The whole damn club proceeded to sing it word for word. WTF?! I've played this almost every week since November and got the chirps every time. Has this song blown up where you are? Is this a mainstream hit?? (My crowd is some mainstream radioheads for the most part.)I mean, I'm glad it's getting popular 'cause people might finally start coming around to BMore, I was just surprised when people started singing the shit.

Comments

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    the more i hear this song, the more the autotune on it makes me want to stab my ears out...

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    shit goes hard
    lil jon remix probably get more people on it

• Same thing, my dude played this track and my girl of all people was like "OOoooh THIS MY SOOOONG!". I've yet to hear it out here on the radio so who knows. The homie did play Samir's Theme prior and I was like "Ooohhh this MY sooooong".

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Moist, you heard the "2 Much Dick On The Dancefloor" track that uses "Samir's Theme?" I know there can never be too much dick on the dancefloor for you, but it's a good (and funny) song nonetheless!

• stuuuupid, naw it was Samir's Theme, trust me. My dude also ended the night with the Def Jeff remix of Tevin Campbell's "Can We Talk"

and not for nothing getting props from Mr. Choc made my night.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I just heard a Fela-sampling song in Crate & Barrel.

Black World Music validated!

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    i like it when he says "baltimore club muuusic"

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I was actually surprised to hear it at the club here Friday night - Lil Jon remix, of course. I don't know if anybody else knew it or not but the dancefloor was loving it.