rep your team.right now i don't think anybody can front on

Comments

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

A little history, please.

• A little history, please.

http://www.peppergame.com/

• jaybreeziejaybreezie 161 Posts
    PLAY OF THE YEAR

Kendall is Who's going to get his 5 o'clock shadow havin bobblehead sunday?

• LazerLazer 796 Posts

• stingerstinger 13 Posts
    I'm not holding out hope

being in the NL east

and with the team history and all...
    ...but I still love watching 'em

I'll take

as a replacement for
    Just when you have no faith in phillies arms they find this guy
    kenny needs to turn it on again
    and its gonna be all about
    and if he starts playin again like the first half, damn!

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    PLAY OF THE YEAR

i'm going

that play was probably the best i've seen since their squeeze bunt against boston a few years ago.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

Went to Seattle and saw Palmeiro get his 3,000th and 3001st a week and a half ago.

Sat waaay up in the cheap seats in centerfield, it was great. Lots of teens in the cheap seats really enjoying the game. They rolled the roof back just before the game started. There was a whole row of canucks in front of us all wearing t-shirts that said "If found lost or drunk please take to the boarder, do not attempt to feed or bathe". By the end of the game they were all drunk.

I married a girl from Baltimore and have been to Camden yards a few time.

I love baseball.

Dan

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Baseball is the greatest sport ever invented.

• thanks dude

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    baseball is not really my game but I think the angels are repping my city nicely. usually a dodger fan but they suck this year. seems like every year they get rid of talent and don't replace it with anybody good.

baseball is the game i watch when i'm really desperate for sports mid way through summer between football and basketball seasons.

oh yeah and f*ck the yankees!

• 13 division titles in a row and Series title #2 in the making...

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I'm not holding out hope

being in the NL east

and with the team history and all...
    ...but I still love watching 'em

I'll take

as a replacement for
    Just when you have no faith in phillies arms they find this guy
    kenny needs to turn it on again
    and its gonna be all about
    and if he starts playin again like the first half, damn!

Still waiting for a year like '93 when they won the NL East.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

"Go ahead and hate, but when I get off these things I'm putting the hurt on the whole soulstrut board...."[/b]

• jaybreeziejaybreezie 161 Posts
    PLAY OF THE YEAR

i'm going

that play was probably the best i've seen since their squeeze bunt against boston a few years ago.

hell yeah! risking spikes to the face to end that shit was such a good look to all the young and impressionables on this squad. i'm knockin on wood they can keep this pace up.

Yeah i fear saturday night drunkeness might prevent me getting there early enough for a bobblehead sunday. otherwise i'd be there in a second. root beer floats and $2 tickets tomorrow look more up my alley!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    PLAY OF THE YEAR

i'm going

hell yeah! risking spikes to the face to end that shit was such a good look to all the young and impressionables on this squad. i'm knockin on wood they can keep this pace up.

Yeah i fear saturday night drunkeness might prevent me getting there early enough for a bobblehead sunday. otherwise i'd be there in a second. root beer floats and $2 tickets tomorrow look more up my alley!

I don't watch tv. Anyone have a video link?

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    yeah motherfuckers! here's a lil niblet of history. the JA nisei league baseball.

im pretty sure the first nisei league team was from fresno in the early 1920s.

this dude was like the babe ruth of the nisei league

here's a internment camp team.

when i was in 1st grade, i heard about len sakata. for all i cared he was the first and only japanese dude playing baseball. he sucked, but it began a lifelong love affair with the baltimore orioles.

for the little dudes

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

• wonkawonka 84 Posts
    MMMMMMMMMMM

VVVVVVVVVVV

PPPPPPPPPPP

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    rep your team.

right now i don't think anybody can front on

YES YES YES YES. my giants fans roommates can't taunt me anymore!

i have been glued to every a's game since the all star break via tv and radio. they killed on the last road trip and last nite the indians' pitching staff got shelled. wtf chavez with 2 HRs. get outta here!!

kendall = he had to have caught some spikes with that play. GUTSY. i've been to 8 games so far this season, 6 of them were when they were really really bad early this season. i can't wait to see more now that they're on fire. i guess the beauty of having a gigantic colliseum and wishy washy fans is that i can always get good tickets last minute.

clap-clap

clap-clap-clap

LETS GO OAKLAND

clap-clap
    clap-clap-clap
    LETS GO OAKLAND

yeah, good luck with that...

just don't get your hopes up on making it past the division series...

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

clap-clap
    clap-clap-clap
    LETS GO OAKLAND

I love how Red Sox fans grew nuts over the last couple years. It's like watching the red-headed stepchild get laid for the first time!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

my giants fans roommates can't taunt me anymore!

"I'm tellin' you, Ms. Damn: One more word...ONE...MORE...WORD and I'ma f*ck around and have a miraculous recovery on your ass..."[/b]

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

Fucking with my emotions for over 25 years.

clap-clap
    clap-clap-clap
    LETS GO OAKLAND

I love how Red Sox fans grew nuts over the last couple years. It's like watching the red-headed stepchild get laid for the first time!

oh, i've been nuts for over 20 years, the fans you're speaking of are the ones that stop me from being able to afford a ticket at Fenway...

and payback's a bitch for being swept by oakland repeatedly in the 80's and 90's...

the A's are the Braves of the AL, always good, but never good enough...

what's yr team, paycheck? are you one those NYC cats who jumps from the Mets to the Yankees , depending on whichever team is good at the time?????????

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    dog, i'm not even a giants hateur. i saw bonds hit his 500 and have been to many giants games due to my location location. but my giants loving roommates are the kind to diss and call the a's 'scrubby' and the a's fans 'classless' even though i give the giants their due respect always. seems like a popular breed of giants fans, but dudes have been unusually silent these past few weeks and allowed me to celebrate my a's fandom unfettered. ahhhh justice....

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

i have been glued to every a's game since the all star break via tv and radio. they killed on the last road trip and last nite the indians' pitching staff got shelled. wtf chavez with 2 HRs. get outta here!!

hell yeah. i've even been listening to the games on my portable radio while chilling with my friends. they think i'm a dork, but i can't stay away.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

what's yr team, paycheck? are you one those NYC cats who jumps from the Mets to the Yankees , depending on whichever team is good at the time?????????

Actually fool I'm from the BAY and I rep the MUHFUCKING A's.

The Red Sox will always be 2nd city, 2nd rate, chump change to the Yankees. Face it, after this little bit of history is over yall will go back to being the team that never could, champions of the coulda-shoulda-woulda league.

(NO OFFENSE, I GET HYPED OVER BALL!)

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts

They need to step it up a bit to repeat - but I believe.