There's a divorcing couple arguing next to me

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
I'm at my daughter's ballet and those two folks who are separated and headed to divorce have used the opportunity of bringing their kids to ballet to argue over their upcoming proceedings. In a public room! With me and wife just hanging out here, feeling mad awkward. What the F*ck are wrong with these people? Get a boardroom!(The husband owns a Lebanese restaurant I normally like eating at but I might have to start boycotting it because he sounds like a real jag-off).

Comments

• Options
    I feel sorry for your daughter.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    is it like a performance or just practice or something? either way nagl

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    is it like a performance or just practice or something? either way nagl

I get the idea these folks don't normally talk outside of their attorneys.

I feel sorry for your daughter.

She's in the other room so it's not like she has to witness this dumbness.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    haha, i meant the whole ballet thing. i'm guessing someone started some shit on the way there and after that it was on

• most men with money are jag off

Apparently, he has no money. At least that's what he's telling his soon to be ex-wife.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    It's amazing how many people I see in public who appear to think they are starring in their own personal movie and no one around them even exist.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    It's amazing how many people I see in public who appear to think they are starring in their own personal movie and no one around them even exist.

• Options

Hahah...the best is when the "star" of the drama is wearing sunglasses indoors.