Politics of the busisness

Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
anyone ever had a situation where you know you were the best canidate for a promotion and then out of nowhere, a little prick comes in that has been working at your spot a month but is friends with a hirer up dude, and snags your spot? damn..........

Comments

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    anyone ever had a situation where you know you were the best canidate for a promotion and then out of nowhere, a little prick comes in that has been working at your spot a month but is friends with a hirer up dude, and snags your spot? damn..........

Yeah, I worked at a shoe repair shop. The owner gave the shop to 2 of his sons, but they rarely showed up for work so he and his wife were still running it full time well into their 80s while son #1 was either flying his airplane, window peeping or on house arrest and son #2 was at the race track.

Dan

• DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts
    hey be grateful,he might a seriuos booty licker

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    hey be grateful,he might a seriuos booty licker

thanks but that has to be the case.. no one likes this dude.. and he is always swinging from dudes cock

I know this is typical but I just can't let it go without getting a little steam off.... sooooo fucking

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i work for my son's grandfather (solid guy, great businessman), but his youngest brother is my direct boss. his name is rocco, and he acts upset if i accidentally wake him up when he falls asleep at his desk. last year i discovered that he had been embezzling money from the company, and tried to look the other way until he made the mistake of directly asking me find the paper trails of several large, lost invoices (about $15,000 that i could tell, probably more). it took me about 10min to figure it all out and when i approached him with my evidence/conclusion, he snatched it out of my hand, saying "oh yeah!! um... i'm taking care of that, don't worry about that, it's under control, etc...". i had made copies beforehand, assuming that he would react the way he did, and later presented the information to the owner. he was vexed, but didn't do jack shit, plus to make matters worse, the very next day, rocco came to me and said, "so... i heard you talked to b***..." things have been stressful, albeit a little easier after that, but now he has been in passive-aggresive mode since november. basically, unless you are blood, or own your own company, you are fucked. sorry to be so grim, i'm just miserable. good luck.

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    forgot to say that he always wears his collar popped like a little gay-boy

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    mine tucks his t-shirt into his underwear/no belt, with the label exposed, and wears tevas with socks... real classy.