• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Don't worry you'll get fired soon.

Zing.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    Don't worry you'll get fired soon.

you right man

totally right

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    I'm staying at a hotel called aka... I think i'm on 58th street celebrating my 7th year wedding anniversary and its nasty out there... need to get back to Philly...

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    I'm staying at a hotel called aka... I think i'm on 58th street celebrating my 7th year wedding anniversary and its nasty out there... need to get back to Philly...

that's a pretty fly spot, ray... how you likin' that? i gotta keep that one in mind for me and my wife's anniversary. if i wasn't so cheap i'd spring for the penthouse for one night.... that schitt is off the HOOK

that's a pretty fly spot, ray... how you likin' that? i gotta keep that one in mind for me and my wife's anniversary. if i wasn't so cheap i'd spring for the penthouse for one night.... that schitt is off the HOOK

Its probably the nicest spot I ever stayed at... our anniversary is today and usually during this time of year you can get a deal... I think its normally like $700 a night... we stayed for two night for maybe $500... but thats nothing, I went on the Hush Hip Hop Tour with Caz yesterday and I told my wife that that experience is right up there with our children being born! I want to check out J Paycheck while I here too... my wife is at the spa and I'm kicked out of the room!

...if i wasn't so cheap i'd spring for the penthouse for one night.... that schitt is off the HOOK

That thing and cheapness are complete strangers... I am a bit of a miser myself but you have to have a likkle fun sometimes...

Plus the Hush Hip Hop Tour boasts about having great seats at the Rucker... we are coming back... I saw a Brownstone in Harlem that I like... needs at bit of work though!