Oakland Record Sale- Sunday MARCH 1!!

chungtechchungtech 290 Posts
edited March 2009 in Announcements
IT'S TIME TO SPRING CLEAN, RAIN OR SHINE!!

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Um...sick! But where was the promotion on this beforehand?

• chungtechchungtech 290 Posts
    Yeah, my bad...since we knew it was going to rain we didn't even bother posting it on craigslist since we squished the sale into our place instead of our backyard where they usually are.

The next time we have one I'll post with more notice so folks can come through!!

• LapurLapur 60 Posts
    Damn man. I found out too late:( Is this Arjuno's record swap? I got the 70's heat for your jerks and burns. Keep us posted!

• No one bought my $3 turds. Mandrill grippers are scurred of the rain.

Damn man. I found out too late:( Is this Arjuno's record swap? I got the 70's heat for your jerks and burns. Keep us posted!

YEP...
    WE'LL DO A BETTER JOB OF POSTING INFO NEXT TIME AROUND
    GOTTA KEEP up W/THE YERKS 'N BURNZ!!

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    No 'scuses!!!!!!!!

OUCH!! WELL U NERDS WERE THERE TOO- ANY ONE OF US COULD HAVE POSTED, especially since Arjuna doesn't know how to use (!??!) soulstrut. SERIOUSLY.
    He's special.

• OUCH!! WELL U NERDS WERE THERE TOO- ANY ONE OF US COULD HAVE POSTED, especially since Arjuna doesn't know how to use (!??!) soulstrut. SERIOUSLY.

Does he realize how lucky he is? SERIOUSLY.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    When I get back I will only attend this if you manage to convince "pee vaporizer" guy to come. MY DEMANDS MUST BE MET!

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    When I get back I will only attend this if you manage to convince "pee vaporizer" guy to come. MY DEMANDS MUST BE MET!

haha