need some help here...

nightmarenightmare 2 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
hi guys,i was wondering if someone could help me identifying some records....(i hope i posted this in the right section --> my first post)anyway, i'm looking for some info about some records from the dusty fingers series.can anyone give me the right titles/artists of the tracks:"Going Out of my Head" - George Saxon "Compression" - Ed Scogillera "Here We Are" - Churchill "Loving You Girl" - John Schroeder "Who's Who" - Fred Merrett & Friends "Lightly Salted" - Barry Ungar "Being Tailed" - Roy Budd "Drumin" - Bill Near "War on the Streets" - Head Band "Impulsion Drums" - Barry Cooper "Slow Soul" - The Travellers "Sally" - Frank Pleyer "Subtle Secret" "Driving" - Driver OST "Theme From Exorcist" - Tubular Bells''Orint Oggie" "Don't Be Cool" - Tool "I'm Gonna Love You Just a Little Bit More" - Uwe Buschkotter ....any help would be highly appreciated.....peace,nightmare

Comments

• Identify the records how? Like this?
    Those songs are on records. Glad to be of help.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    I'm sorry you must be lost.

The site you're looking for is here.

• Identify the records how? Like this?
    Those songs are on records. Glad to be of help.

i thought you guys were cratediggers......

thanks for the help.

• Most of those are pretty much the right titles and artist.

I can give you exact names and artists for all all volumes for a small fee.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    i thought you guys were cratediggers......

Nope. Professional time wasters and shit talkers.

Maybe try introducing yourself, contributing something.. you know the standard forum etiquette stuff, before dropping your long list of wants and just expecting people to do the work for you. (I'm pretty sure most of those could be answered with google)

You wont find many people here wanting to talk about Dustyfingers in 2009, you really probably would have a lot more joy over at theBreaks.

• Moke offers valid insight.

Or, you can just be glad that someone took the time to search and compile those all for you for your listneing enjoyment.

Most of those tracks are ususally about the only good one's on the actual LP anyway.

So lay back, and enjoy.

Or, like I said, I will divulge this info for raers.

• I can give you exact names and artists for all volumes

"Compression" - Ed Scogillera
    "Here We Are" - Churchill
    "Who's Who" - Fred Merrett & Friends
    "Driving" - Driver OST
    "Don't Be Cool" - Tool

i doubt that you know all those