Just for the HELL of it (RR)

skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
Please post RR stuff pertinent to Satan/Lucifer/Beelzebub and devils in general Kala-esque[/b]

Comments

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    These are all good.
    Now thinking of starting a special section in The Record Room of satanic related (ex Nordic Death Metal genres, natch) and actively adding to the collection.
    Scurred however of attracting bad vibes, evil spirits and devil worshippers.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts

• I copped this a week or so ago in a small antique store in Scottsburg, IN from a really sweet old lady. I'm pretty sure she's down with Satan.

All these covers are AWESOME

re Aphrodite's Child, is french vertigo with red cover the first issue?
    When did the black cover get issued?
    How did Demis manage to get from 666 to this

And, regarding those Four Horsemen lyrics

The leading Horse is white,
    The second Horse is red,
    The third one is a black,
    The last one is a green.

Why Demis got to do the green horse like that?

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Copped this one in Kansas [Dorothy, say hi to your mother for me]:

Highlight of the record is when the preacher rattles off an alphabetical list of references to hell in the bible:

"Accursed, anguish, Beelzebub, blackness of darkness, bottomless pit, burn..."
    Ended up using it in the intro here:
    http://www.raggamuffinsound.com/mp3/02%20ZEN2%20-%20Ill%20Repute.mp3

• Man I love these dudes poses. They look like they're gonna croon a sing-a-long song: "Satan is real, doo-be-doo-be-doo..."

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    A personal favorite:

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Lord have mercy..

until I googled for that image I didn't realize Coolio redid that song with the Dramatics:

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

• J_RoyJ_Roy 33 Posts

Damn that's real nice. Can one buy, er, a dubplate?

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

Thanks man.

A 7" release may be in the future.. It needs to be mixed-down again and mastered (and I need to find an affordable option for pressing).

• Copped this one in Kansas [Dorothy, say hi to your mother for me]:

Highlight of the record is when the preacher rattles off an alphabetical list of references to hell in the bible:

"Accursed, anguish, Beelzebub, blackness of darkness, bottomless pit, burn..."
    Ended up using it in the intro here:
    http://www.raggamuffinsound.com/mp3/02%20ZEN2%20-%20Ill%20Repute.mp3

holy crap (literally)! its that dude that comes on tv sunday nights at 11:30pm with his weird crypt keeper wife! thats some scary shit.

but to add on...

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Crazy xian records are always good for this. I bought a record that claimed the world was going to end in the 80s. It was called "countdown to apocolypse" or something like that. dude was positive that the rapture was coming. I googled him and he was still active so i emailed him and told him that he was liar because the world didn't end in the 80s and i was going to tell everybody but i never got a reply.

Thanks man.

A 7" release may be in the future.. It needs to be mixed-down again and mastered (and I need to find an affordable option for pressing).

A 45 would be AWESOME. Sleeve potential is mindboggling.
    When you do, please get it up on the board somewhere.
    I need to get a few copies of that....

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

That's The Saga of Dandy, The Devil and Day on the flip. Also, there was a promo 12" of Big L - Devil's Son, but I can't find a good picture.

• These are all good.
    Now thinking of starting a special section in The Record Room of satanic related (ex Nordic Death Metal genres, natch) and actively adding to the collection.
    Scurred however of attracting bad vibes, evil spirits and devil worshippers.

Yeah, that's a great idea. Go for it..and if you are superstitious and need to counter balance those "evil vibes" you speak of, just throw this up in the room somewhere and you'll be straight:

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• Future Wax Po' photo spread?

• Under Satan's Authority

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

HELL YEAH!

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

By lokoone at 2009-02-26