a pm from doodoobrown or whatever his name is....

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Strawman, anyone?

And with this obscure reference, I hereby declare T*nya OLD SCHOOL.

Congrats! You are officially a soulstrut nerd!

In my private mind garden, Ed shows up to this dude's door, and this guy is like a 13 year old white kid like "oh shit... its a black guy!.... uh..... sorry sir..... um,.... power to the people?" and after a quick raised fist the door slips shut with the faint sound of a bolt sliding in place. My mind garden is a neat place.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    odetta

oleta

olga

omaya...

THANKS FAG!!!!!

[color:white] SEE!!... ANOTHER JOKE...IT'S ONLY TEH INTERNET RELAX AND ENJOY ...AND WELCOME[/color]

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

Is it too late for me to retract my post?

odetta
    oleta
    olga
    omaya...

THANKS FAG!!!!!

[color:white] SEE!!... ANOTHER JOKE...IT'S ONLY TEH INTERNET RELAX AND ENJOY ...AND WELCOME[/color]

Holy shit. That actually made me laugh out loud......!!!!!!!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Strawman, anyone?

And with this obscure reference, I hereby declare T*nya OLD SCHOOL.

In my private mind garden, Ed shows up to this dude's door, and this guy is like a 13 year old white kid like "oh shit... its a black guy!.... uh..... sorry sir..... um,.... power to the people?" and after a quick raised fist the door slips shut with the faint sound of a bolt sliding in place. My mind garden is a neat place.

you see I like that situation, let me throw another scenario out there:

J***el gives dude his address...thinking that EdPowers is some 14-year old hip-hop fan boy Doodoo comes by thinking he is gonna punk him just by knocking. Jermel opens the door and says "May I help you" DooDoo responds "yeah NIGGA I'm that dude from soulstrut you was talking shit abo..." just as he is about to finish his sentence a small child runs out from behind J***el and starts whooping doodoo's ass. When all is said and done the kid looks up to J***el and says "Like that daddy"?

and then they buy me ice cream

• the only time i objected to the use of the word was when some dude used the word "negro" in one of his post
    come on man, be a good little negro and stop showing off for all your "massa's"...

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    if everyone who posted in this thread doesn't post their address, they are soft.

...says the man who lives on an island....

JUST LIKE A JEW....WANTS SOMEONE ELSE TO PAY FOR HIS SHIT

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i will build a mufucking canoe and paddle to where ever i have to go just to WORK YOU SON

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

JUST LIKE A JEW....WANTS SOMEONE ELSE TO PAY FOR HIS SHIT

cheap since 1980!

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    your bullshit allegation that the word nigga is used on this site regularly....

This I don't quite agree with; I think it gets more than a healthy share of use/abuse relative to the proportion of people who have access to the n*word pass.

the only time the word nigga is used on this site is in reference to someone else using the word (which is fine with me)... usually a quote ...or unless i'm in one of my moods and just throw the word out there for the fuck of it...the only time i objected to the use of the word was when some dude used the word "negro" in one of his post and i only objected because it was not comical or necessary ..it was used in an offensive manner.....

i am the nigga police ...*location*

I'll give you a hint: He's on vacation...

THAT DUDE IS BLACKER THAN ME AND YOU PUT TOGETHER!!!!

He may be trying to pass as light-skinned, but the tell-tale red eye says it all.

the only time i objected to the use of the word was when some dude used the word "negro" in one of his post
    come on man, be a good little negro and stop showing off for all your "massa's"...
    Rey...is that you?

He may be trying to pass as light-skinned, but the tell-tale red eye says it all.

but look closer...he's grabbing his dick!!!

I need an O....can anyone think of any hot chicks who's first or last name begins with the letter O...

Olivia ?...maybe....but The Game kinda fucked me up when he said homegirl is a man

and i'm one step ahead of you with the Oprah bullshit

Ortiz, Claudette.

I need an O....can anyone think of any hot chicks who's first or last name begins with the letter O...

Olivia ?...maybe....but The Game kinda fucked me up when he said homegirl is a man

and i'm one step ahead of you with the Oprah bullshit

Ortiz, Claudette.

i already used her as C

I would like to point out that Brian in killing it in this thread......

New scenario. DooDoo really wants to head to LA to whoop Ed's ass, but oops, its the Gay Pride Parade this weekend, and the float wouldn't be the same without him. Ed sure is releived!

Olivia Newton John

• the only time i objected to the use of the word was when some dude used the word "negro" in one of his post

• Guzzo is rebelling against his inner Honkey...

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Olivia Newton John
    You misspelled that, should be Olivia Newton Jawn hommie.

the only time i objected to the use of the word was when some dude used the word "negro" in one of his post

co-sign

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Guzzo is rebelling against his inner Honkey. kike..

over the last few months I've learned to accept my inner honkey and make him my outer ofay

• get back in that gas chamber boy...

get back in that gas chamber boy...

BANNED.

• what?? shit ain't fun no more? whats up?

NOT FUNNY

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Whoah!

ummmm...is this where the thread turns ugly?

• no need for the ban, i'm out... racism is only funny when its directed toward blacks huh? all good.

what?? shit ain't fun no more? whats up?

only as funny as the times you got ass raped by your father.... you worthless pig cock sucking peice of gerbil shit.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    watch your step, doodoo.