a pm from doodoobrown or whatever his name is....

edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
FROM DOODOOBROWN:

"oooh ur hard core... i'm shook.

come see a "nigga"... "

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    You moved to San Francisco foo?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    PICK A STREET AND MEET ME IN IT

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    no.... that's homeboy pming me his addr ..i guess he's upset with me

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    I think I know who dude is

dear doodoobrown

*clears throat*

nigganigganigganiggaNIGGANIGGANIGGAnigganigganigganigganiGGANIGGA!!!!

ARE YOU MORE ANGRY NOW?

p.s.

i thought i'd post your PM in case something drastic happens to me in the "real world" because of your angry private message...

LAUGH OUT FUCKING LOUD!!!

• ooooo supperrrr an online cock measuring conteSSsst

ooooo supperrrr an online cock measuring conteSSsst

not at all dude..i do not get down like that..i just thought it was hilarious that dude would Pm me on some bullshit...so i posted his PM...i was kind enough to edit his addr though

• it's just jokes

*UPDATE*

DUDE JUST PM'D ME AGAIN AND CALLED ME A "MINSTREL"...

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK A MINSTREL IS....IS THAT LIKE A COON?

• raer haer

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Like this guy?

Ha ha. I think he's calling you a homo.

• DUDE JUST PM'D ME AGAIN AND CALLED ME A "MINSTREL"...

Like this guy?

Ha ha. I think he's calling you a homo.

no sambo

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i'm thinking if dude wanted a thread he wouldn't have pm'd you. why did you really post this?

i'm just not with teh PM threats/challenges...especially from someone who just got here and is taking my post serious enough to invite me to his home to beat the shit out of him....doodoo relax!!!...get to know me (and everyone else) and you'll find you took me using the word nigga as only a comical reply to your bullshit allegation that the word nigga is used on this site regularly....

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    *UPDATE*

I think it's similar to typing black or in blackface...

Seriously, though, I have a sneaking suspicion that this dude is baiting you, and I wouldn't be surprised if we knew him already. Strawman, anyone?

• *UPDATE*

I think it's similar to typing black or in blackface...

Seriously, though, I have a sneaking suspicion that this dude is baiting you, and I wouldn't be surprised if we knew him already. Strawman, anyone?

I smell a punkd comingggg onnnnnn

I have a sneaking suspicion that this dude is baiting you

well... it worked

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i'm just not with teh PM threats/challenges...and is taking my post serious enough to invite me to his home to beat the shit out of him

mutherfucker's biting my style.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    if everyone who posted in this thread doesn't post their address, they are soft.

• if everyone who posted in this thread doesn't post their address, they are soft.

your bullshit allegation that the word nigga is used on this site regularly....

This I don't quite agree with; I think it gets more than a healthy share of use/abuse relative to the proportion of people who have access to the n*word pass.

P.S. I'm just kidding about the people who have access to the n*word pass... It's not like a hallpass or something you can "borrow" occasionally.

I need an O....can anyone think of any hot chicks who's first or last name begins with the letter O...

Olivia ?...maybe....but The Game kinda fucked me up when he said homegirl is a man

and i'm one step ahead of you with the Oprah bullshit

This I don't quite agree with; I think it gets more than a healthy share of use/abuse relative to the proportion of people who have access to the n*word pass.

the only time the word nigga is used on this site is in reference to someone else using the word (which is fine with me)... usually a quote ...or unless i'm in one of my moods and just throw the word out there for the fuck of it...the only time i objected to the use of the word was when some dude used the word "negro" in one of his post and i only objected because it was not comical or necessary ..it was used in an offensive manner.....

i am the nigga police ...*location*

Olivia ?...maybe....but The Game kinda fucked me up when he said homegirl is a man

What????

I would say Jackie-O, but she's kind of busted...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I need an O....can anyone think of any hot chicks who's first or last name begins with the letter O...

O is a pretty ugly letter when it comrs down to it.

Olivia is automatically associated with a adams apple in my head.

Omorossa is a square with weird teeth and triple A breasts

Oprah is rich, which can make her fine in some folks eyes, but not mine...besides that she like 50 and thats a little too old for me.

Obie Trice?

I would say Jackie-O, but she's kind of busted...

she's very busted!!!

O is a pretty ugly letter when it comrs down to it.

Olivia is automatically associated with a adams apple in my head.

Omorossa is a square with weird teeth and triple A breasts

Oprah is rich, which can make her fine in some folks eyes, but not mine...besides that she like 50 and thats a little too old for me.

Obie Trice?

i may have to skip O

the only time the word nigga is used on this site is in reference to someone else using the word (which is fine with me)... usually a quote ...or unless i'm in one of my moods and just throw the word out there for the fuck of it...the only time i objected to the use of the word was when some dude used the word "negro" in one of his post and i only objected because it was not comical or necessary ..it was used in an offensive manner.....

I'll give you a hint: He's on vacation...

• odetta
    oleta
    olga
    omaya...

I'll give you a hint: He's on vacation...

THAT DUDE IS BLACKER THAN ME AND YOU PUT TOGETHER!!!!