CONGRATULATIONS, CAS & ANNA!!! (BabyStrut-Related)

2»

Comments

• Thanks all. I put a pic on facebook if someone wants to post. I can't do from the iPhone.

Here ya go, Anna. Cheers!

• Mozeltov!

• Major congrats on the young-un'...

• Options
    thanks for the kind words, everyone. giving away/selling 1,000+ records to get this dude's room ready was one of the realest/exciting things i've ever done.

reuben aka "reubino the bambino"[/b]

he's currently rocking a baby lojack ankle bracelet like he's on house arrest. during his birth i was balling like a baby while the chorus from puts "a baby" kept going thru my head. nurses are some of the most beautiful people on this earth. i'm honored to join the ranks of fatherhood. this is surreal.

That's beautiful Cas, congratulations to the both of you! A good friend of mine and his wife had a baby same day as you guys.

• Congrats you guys! Much health and peace to your family!

• UNCLE CHAD.

checking in. not sure how to play this one but I will try to impart unto the little fellah a decent outerwear game cause we all know he won't be getting any worthy style tips from cas.

feeling how you dudes have already got the little guy into some sorta afterparty; can I get the bracelet on the way out?

reuben aka "reubino the bambino"[/b]

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Congratulations guys! Some good friends of mine just had their baby last Thursday so it's like they're popping up all around.

Money has quite a head of hair there, too. I'm loving it.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    HELLS YEAH! Congrats. I imagine the young boss is already in the running for 2035's poastuer of the year.

b/w

Reuben is a delicious name. I vote for Montecristo for your next child. Just a suggestion.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

feeling how you dudes have already got the little guy into some sorta afterparty; can I get the bracelet on the way out?

I beleive it represents the struggle.

Do you struggle?

That baby doesn't wear Huggies- he wears Thuggies.

• Congratulations!
    Just 21 more years until cas and cas jr. are both drunk posting on late nights and anna is deleting next early morning

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    CONGRATS guys! Posts like this make my Monday much better.

• CONGRATS! Greatest thing you ever did!
    My daughter is 4 1/2 and just used the word sexy. I'm scared!
    Seriously, this is great guys!

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

My daughter is 4 1/2 and just used the word sexy. I'm scared!

Hopefully it wasn't in reference to how you're looking in them jeans.