GOOD MOOD STRUT

2»

Comments

• boner beat: Just found out i'm photographing Dr. John and the Neville Bros. at a performance on Fat Tuesday.

• Sun Ra Lives! right ON troubleman

And why I'm inna good mood: My wife is 3 months pregnant, healthy, glowing, growing in all the right places and SEXY AS F*CK, and in need of lovin'... life is good.

• Sun Ra Lives! right ON troubleman

And why I'm inna good mood: My wife is 3 months pregnant, healthy, glowing, growing in all the right places and SEXY AS F*CK, and in need of lovin'... life is good.

Yeah! Congrats!!!

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    On spring break from school, did very well on an entrance exam to do a masters degree in music culture here in Tokyo and just found a major 90s ambient record want for only ??100!

Life is indeed good.

• A couple of years ago I was headed to a deserted parking lot behind a strip mall to have lunch and play soccer when I found a bunch of illegally dumped cedar. It was in decent enough condition, so I grabbed it all up, took it home and stashed it in my garage and basically forgot about it.

Fast forward to yesterday when I decided I had to make some shelves for my sneakers but didn't want to go to Home Depot to buy plywood. I was looking around mine and my neighbor's garages for scraps of wood to see if I could come up with something when I found this whole cedar stash from a couple years back!

The result:

This project put me in a very good mood, so I've been drinking all day.

Jesus wept...I don't think I've owned that many pairs of sneakers in my entire life....

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    I wish I had a Mystical Dub Cape.

I think Mystical Dub Cape should be a forum title like "Studio Carpet" or "Endless Flyer."

On the good mood tip, my good friends just had their baby, so that's cool. They're still recovering right now (c-section related) but we'll hopefully get to see them this weekend.

• Options
    nice sween, i love the feeling of accomplishment... big or small. I recently rebuilt the starter on my LandCruiser (my first attempt), and was smiles all week driving it around.

plus... taking the wife to Vegas this weekend for her birthday. we'll be seeing a bunch of west coast friends that we haven't been around in 2 years. stoked.

my missing iPod won't even get me down b/w i don't lose shit (i think my 18 mo old ran off with it and hid it in a shoe).

YES!!! What's up [email]T@m![/email] What year is the landcruiser, I was looking at an '89 towards the end of last summer but they're tough to come by. The 89 Landcruiser plus the Grand Wagoneer are on my want list, we used to have a G.Wagoneer with wood paneling, but my brother totaled it in the snow, I think he hit a boulder or some weak shit like that.

PHONO13!! My good mood just escalated, think I'll go take some hydroxycuts and chase the neighbor's cat.

• Options
    A couple of years ago I was headed to a deserted parking lot behind a strip mall to have lunch and play soccer when I found a bunch of illegally dumped cedar. It was in decent enough condition, so I grabbed it all up, took it home and stashed it in my garage and basically forgot about it.

Fast forward to yesterday when I decided I had to make some shelves for my sneakers but didn't want to go to Home Depot to buy plywood. I was looking around mine and my neighbor's garages for scraps of wood to see if I could come up with something when I found this whole cedar stash from a couple years back!

The result:

Jesus wept...I don't think I've owned that many pairs of sneakers in my entire life....

My vices could be a lot worse I guess. There's maybe 110 boxes in the photo, I've donated at least that many pairs over the years a lot of which were unworn.

• A couple of years ago I was headed to a deserted parking lot behind a strip mall to have lunch and play soccer when I found a bunch of illegally dumped cedar. It was in decent enough condition, so I grabbed it all up, took it home and stashed it in my garage and basically forgot about it.

The result:

My vices could be a lot worse I guess. There's maybe 110 boxes in the photo, I've donated at least that many pairs over the years a lot of which were unworn.

I'd probably buy more if I wasn't completely dependent on whatever they get in to the Shaquille O'Neal/Circus Clown shoe store (size 16EEEE)