Salma Hayek

Comments

• I heard she breast-fed a poor Parisian street child on the way in to her own wedding.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Damn...I'm hating Mr Pinault! Not only does he get to drown in them tittys everyday...the dude owns Puma too!

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    A friend told me yesterday that the reason Salma called off the engagement last year was because she found out he was the father of Rachida Dati's daughter.

Rachida Dati, if you ain't knowin', is the French Justice Minister who was effectively sacked by Sarkozy three weeks after giving birth.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I think its time for SS to anoint a new Hollywood Diva to jock.

I think its time for SS to anoint a new Hollywood Diva to jock.

It's worth bearing in mind that, certainly during my time on SS, Salma's hotness has been probably the only thing on which there's ever been anything resembling a consensus.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,890 Posts
    the French Justice Minister who was effectively sacked by Sarkozy three weeks after giving birth.

Was this because, or despite, her coming to work the picosecond afterwards?

Who can say? From what I can gather, she wasn't a popular choice as Justice Minister, so maybe Sarkozy saw a way out of the problem and took it. In France, maternity leave doesn't apply to government ministers, or so I believe.

"Presidential support waned due to her clumsy handling of unpopular justice reforms, her inability to retain ministerial aides, and her love of glitz in a time of economic crisis."

That, and the fact that Carla might get jealous...

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    "Presidential support waned due to her clumsy handling of unpopular justice reforms, her inability to retain ministerial aides, and her love of glitz in a time of economic crisis."

Bit Pot/Kettle that isn't it?

[gallic shrug] b/w [De Niro sticking his bottom lip out]

• I think its time for SS to anoint a new Hollywood Diva to jock.

Hmmmmmmmm, I don't quite know if jock is good or bad.....but on the positive, i think eva is much much hotter......

milla's also pretty good.....

Eva >>>> Milla. I won't be able to walk to the coffee machine for a while now...

Although Milla has some musical talent, allegedly. She used to go out with Stuart Zender from Jamiroquai for a while but she looks like she'd be mad as a wasp on the day-to-day. I recall she did a showcase at Band on The Wall in Manchester of all places, but in the afternoon just before I played there, so I missed blagging in. And somebody nicked her Mandolin beforehand.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Plaese to GTFOHWTBS!!!

• Plaese to GTFOHWTBS!!!

granted she's a tad too skinny and is not as sexy as eva, but she does still have summin....
    bit harder to see it compared with eva.....who is pretty darn phenomenal !!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    You should all join me in my exaltation of Jennifer Connolly.

• You should all join me in my exaltation of Jennifer Connolly.

I will happily oblige this thread with another: GTFOOHWTBS

Salma fo Life!!!

• you all need to rent and watch requiem again
    i don't see selma doing any ass to ass scenes like that
    oscar worthy

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Salma fo Life!!!

That's crazy talk. I mean, it's like a string of random words strung together. Doesn't make a lick of sense.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    on the other end of the spectrum from I don't like her elbows, I'd like to say that Salma Hayek has personality, or at least exudes it. She seems chill and genuine and playful and confident. Her I-don't-give-a-damn demeanor at the Oscars a few years back when she kept adjusting this and that was a pleasure to watch and a nice change from the regular fare of stiff as a board and gotta be perfect. and her story on Letterman about praying for breasts was totally charming.
    I'm a fan.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    and oh yea - I also think she's smokin hot and I made sure to share that photo of her in the breastfeeding thread with my (very appreciative) friends and the getting stretched in her bikini photos are BONKERS.

• You should all join me in my exaltation of Jennifer Connolly.

Salma fo Life!!!

That's crazy talk. I mean, it's like a string of random words strung together. Doesn't make a lick of sense.

This IS soulstrut, isn't it?

• her husband (paul bettany) is rather funny!!
    remember seeing him on conan years back and he was being asked how he managed to score such a hot laydee seeing as how he's a fanta-pants and all(not my choice of words or opinion btw).
    Anyway, he made some joke about luring her with nicotine patches while she slept, so she'd have these crazy cravings when she woke that she couldn't quite place and figured it must have been him!!
    ............................guess you had to be there...

Oh, hell, yes.

One of my boys is a good friend of Paul Bettany, who of course gets to wake up with Jennifer Connelly most mornings. They're in the UK fairly regularly, so I've been angling for an introduction for years; not that my game is anything like that tight, but, well, you know...

Apparently she's quite the diva, so consider that a bullet dodged, Macca.

Hahaha! Who said that? Darren Aronofsky?

I have it on good authority - and I have no reason to believe otherwise - that both she and her hubby are as grounded as Hollywood couples get.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    She's so fine either way.

Not sure if she'd make a good new Strut mascot though.

Maybe this lady would

Seeing as came about partly because her name was always getting mentioned, using this logic maybe Olivia Munn should be the new salma.