So supposedly Suge got knocked the f*ck out again.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
Last night in Scottsdale by one of Akon's hoLmeses. And there's NO thread about it?! What is this?? Record day or something?!?!

Comments

• From TMZ:

So Suge Knight got the you-know-what beat out of him this morning. Scottsdale cops now tell us Suge fractured several bones in his face -- the result of a beating at the W Hotel early this morning, allegedly at the hands of Akon's business manager.

The suspect -- Robert Carnes Jr. -- is being held for felony aggravated assault.

As far as we know, Suge has been released from the hospital.

UPDATE: Akon's publicist released the following statement about Robert Carnes Jr., the guy accused of beating Suge's ass: "He is not Akon's business manager, David Bolno is. He is with Akon's camp."

UPDATE: TMZ has also learned Akon was the host of the party at the W last night -- a 944 Magazine All-Star Weekend wrap-up celebration. We're told the incident happened "after the conclusion of the party."

• Damn, Suge is slowly beginning to lose his whole gangster.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    The suspect, Robert Carnes Jr., was charged with one count of felony aggravated assault -- they ruled it a felony "due to the severity of the victim's injuries."[/b]

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Damn, Suge is slowly beginning to lose his whole gangster.

I'd say getting knocked out twice in less than a year = losing his "whole gangster" fairly quickly.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Damn, Suge is slowly beginning to lose his whole gangster.

He needs to start rolling with Chris Brown...

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    Karma? I was bored and while reading wikipedia learned that Michele of wierd voice fam had kids by Dre and Suge. So Dre and Suge's kids are siblings, go figure.

Karma? I was bored and while reading wikipedia learend that Michele of wierd voice fam had kids by Dre and Suge. So Dre and Suge's kids are siblings, go figure.

For real. Thats classic shit! (in a funny way)

What are the odds those kids end up in show biz?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Karma? I was bored and while reading wikipedia learend that Michele of wierd voice fam had kids by Dre and Suge. So Dre and Suge's kids are siblings, go figure.

For real. Thats classic shit! (in a funny way)

What are the odds those kids end up in show biz?

I bet their first showbiz endeavor will be a reality TV show.

They can start a gang called the Young Knights!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Wow thats some crazy shit.

No more lies...

• They can start a gang called the Young Knights!

Yo, LokoOne, that's THE FORMULA[/b].

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Michel'le

That girl's speaking voice is a trip. Nicety.