Ultimate iPhone killer

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central

Comments

• The hi-def projector is

• The hi-def projector is

holee schitt, just a few minutes ago my 7 yr old son was asking me if my iphone could do this... he must've heard about this schitt from somewhere

• Clever ad for Nova Scotia tourism?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    That universal translator would be INSANE. Next best thing to a real live Babel Fish!

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    Clever ad for Nova Scotia tourism?

yes, fake find

• waitaminnit... this bitch REALLY makes coffee??? this is for real or some kissburger schitt?

• the coffee maker and shaver had me laughing...

pick "hazelnut" for the coffee...and you can hear the announcer dude laughing at the end...(watch the lady drinking it)

• ohhh, they had me for a second there... muthaf**kas

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

Man, the website is so detailed and well done that they really had me going. The shaver was f*cking ridiculous though. And the straw to make the coffee!

i do want to go to nova scotia now, though, so that's cool.

• whatever. let me know when it brews espresso.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    did anyone see the irobot site that was out a few years ago? basically claiming that these androids would be on the market soon and showing all the cool things they could do. it was so well done that it made you think it was actually freal.

• Oh my. I took a quick look at the projector and bailed out of there. My eyes hadn't even drifted down to coffee brewer.

So it's the new version of this puppy:

• Oh my. I took a quick look at the projector and bailed out of there. My eyes hadn't even drifted down to coffee brewer.

Yeah, same here. Then I clicked on something and got the Nova Scotia stuff. Wish I new who designed this site.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    the girl shaving her legs sealed it

brilliant

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I would've though the Wasp T12 was the phone of choice for the real soulstruts balluer.

b/w

I recently lucked out and came up on some dead stock minty fresh MAGIC BEANS. which I'm now open to serious offers only. Get at me via the PM whilst stock lasts. No time wasters! DON'T SLEEP!

• I chuckle.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Is it so bad that I still want one?

Is it so bad that I still want one?

Be honest, it was the harmonica feature that put it over the top, right?

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    It's like all my earthly desires rolled in to one sweet pearshaped device. With the extra fifteen minutes I saved every morning by shaving and drinking coffee on the train I'd be like Butterfield on that baby before the month had ended.

Sayin', I just want the universal translator.