little story of right-hand/left-hand - love&hate-r

bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
HATE[/b]This kid:I've never understood the Board's love affair with young, goofy, borderline clever, caucasian boys with faces only a mother could love. But whatever, there's a lot of belwildering shit around here.LOVE[/b]Eighteen with a Bullet - The Tamlins

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    HATE[/b]

This kid:

• HATE[/b]

This kid:

I've never understood the Board's love affair with young, goofy, borderline clever, caucasian boys with faces only a mother could love. But whatever, there's a lot of belwildering shit around here.

one degree removed from those stupid internet cat jpegs...

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts

• one degree removed from those stupid internet cat jpegs...

you knew it was coming

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Another thing I LOVE.

• i get why people find that kid funny, I mean he is dorky x 1000 but to me its just meh.

cat pictures on the other hand are priceless and always bring the lulz to me.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

• PRICELESS.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

[color:red]OH HAI... JUST THOUGHT I WOULD POP IN AND SEE WHAT'S GOIN ON IN HERE!!![/b][/color]

.html-marquee {height:200px;width:400px;background-color:ffff33;font-family:Cursive;font-size:22pt;color:33cc33;border-width:4;border-style:dotted;border-color:ff0000;}

.html-marquee {height:200px;width:400px;background-color:ffff33;font-family:Cursive;font-size:22pt;color:33cc33;border-width:4;border-style:dotted;border-color:ff0000;}

tee hee!

HATE[/b]
    Single Ladies - Beyonce
    (the video with the sound off is another story)

LOVE[/b]
    Turn Back the Hands of Time - John Holt

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    i get why people find that kid funny, I mean he is dorky x 1000 but to me its just meh.

This is so cute, it'll make your teeth rot.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Another thing I LOVE.

Allegedly told his future wife on their first date:
    "Stick with me and you'll be farting through silk for the rest of your life."

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    HATE[/b]

This kid:

I've never understood the Board's love affair with young, goofy, borderline clever, caucasian boys with faces only a mother could love. But whatever, there's a lot of belwildering shit around here.

Self Esteem Builder

• i get why people find that kid funny, I mean he is dorky x 1000 but to me its just meh.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>  

hahaa, thanks.

i get why people find that kid funny, I mean he is dorky x 1000 but to me its just meh.

I'm not really into delightful children, but that was very amusing!

"I'm her mom"
    "No she's not"

Another thing I LOVE.

Allegedly told his future wife on their first date:
    "Stick with me and you'll be farting through silk for the rest of your life."

lol

stuck to your ass like a Victoria's Secret wedgie?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    HATE[/b]

This kid:

Because it reminds some of them of their early teenage years?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    B/W

I feel the sudden urge to kick some ass when I see this little spaz's face or hear his screeching voice. And I'm not usually a violent person.