Your Now Song

2»

Comments

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

I liked this a bunch. Thanks. While Marley has been mentioned a few times already, I feel the need to put this one up:

Bob Marley - Rock Sweet Rock

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

158 Kb MP3 of

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    I woke up singing Shuggie Otis - Inspiration information

• deepbrntdeepbrnt 241 Posts

I do this quite often.

But right now, this is quite hoard (minus the Twista verse). Seriously thinking about allocating funds and rolling on twinkies or dubs because of that song. I've always been decent, but never really had wheels. Low pro, but mugs will be clean.

• parenparen 537 Posts

I do this quite often.

Seriously thinking about allocating funds and rolling on twinkies or dubs because of that song. I've always been decent, but never really had wheels. Low pro, but mugs will be clean.

yo man, i'm not out there to bring you a replacement jack when your tires go flat at the gym so roll correct on those lo pro's... words.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I don't think I'll ever get sick of that sample. Song is good too.

• deepbrntdeepbrnt 241 Posts
    Shall rep hard. Had to throw that Twista disclaimer in there though, that dude is like public rapping masturbation.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Roberta Flack-Compared to What

I love the Les McCain & Eddie Harris version, because my father used to blast it all the time when I was little, but I have been listening to the Roberta Flack version a lot lately. Its fucking great, she is fucking great, and Eugene McDaniels is fucking great.