Opensouls - In Your Hands

milliondollarsmilliondollars 568 Posts
edited February 2009 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
don't nof if it's rare...i don't even know if it's good!but still i do have some other Opensouls releases which i like ans i want to hear this.anyone has a copy for sale or trade??

Comments

• was this ever sold in europe?

maybe that's what in makes quite rare over here...

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    one of the guys in the band is on this board, i bought some records off him, hopefully he'll see this and chime in... the releases are easy to pick up in NZ and Australia. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll find the stores who have 'em and point you in the right direction....

peace.

• Still available here:
    http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/258435-01.htm

Yep, London based Mukatsuku records released it in Europe a while ago on a 12".

peace

• thanks man, sounds good!

basically i am looking for the Opensouls "In Your Hands" b/w "Stickmen" 12" on From The Crate records.
    thats the only one i am looking for right now.

like i said, i think this one is easy to get (if you are on the right side of the globe)

• ooppsss, yeah, this is a different release... sorry, I mixed up the titles...

• one of the guys in the band is on this board, i bought some records off him, hopefully he'll see this and chime in...
    peace.

Actually i stopped playin with OS - got too hard juggling baby, girlfriend, job, other music, fixing our broke-ass house... still working with some of the lads - and luckily the lady - on some other stuff that will hopefully see the light of day.

I'll see if i can find a spare of that 12"... there is a bootleg with Common's The Corner over the instro version of that tune. doesn't sound too whack. It's a Dan Akido Blend - another NZ head

• sounds like you quite bussy doing your own thing...
    what instrument did you play with the Opensouls??
    do you know if there are any future projects by the OS? it's been a while since i heard from them...

wow!

would be really nice if you would try to get a copy for me!
    thank you in advance...

• i asked the band - sorry dude, L...O...N...G gone

• F*ck it!

thanks anyway man! was very kind of you...
    now i have to see if i can dig it out "the dusty way"