Please take a second to vote for us! THNKSR

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I just voted about ten times.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I just voted like 50 times, I'll do more later

• you guys always come through.

I know I haven't been around much here lately but it's for a good musical cause.

Alot of the past winners are serious WTF material. This is all just a clicking contest.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    1 comments
    Kala[/b]
    Mon Feb 9 2009 15:03
    "saw it myspace, thanks for the add"
    herbs

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    C'mon people... they're in 4th place... start clicking away!

• They really do let you vote a shit load of times. Your up to third now.

• Just bumped you to #3

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    maybe i should at least watch the Yak Ballz video before I continue my voting spree.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Muthafunk Yak balls..hes still sitting pretty at number one. PUTS is third...

Gotta change that....

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    Voted again from home. You're up to #2 now.

• i was bored and voted at least 100 times, sitting at #1 right now

• yeah, saw you were no. 1......still voted of course!! wooooooooooo!!

• I've voted a bunch of times. Thes this is maybe my favorite PUTS joint. It reminds me of back in the day old times.

• how come "coopers" is bleeped out of this version?

• Punched the clock.

• MTV doesn't want us promoting the best beer in the world.

• I don't understand this song, is it a love song for Australia? Y'all are from LA, right? Is Australia a metaphor? Seems like a weird theme for a breakout hit on mtv.

Not hating, just bewildered.

Edit: I voted for y'all on the strength. regardless.

Edit 2: Wrong country. I'm a retard.

• No, it's a song dedicated to Australia. The video was shot in australia, and all the references are Aussie.

this video is the only one in that line-up that wasn't intended to be a hit song, we just wanted to pay a tribute to AU for looking out for us so hard over the years, and that's as a whole country. The fact that it is up against a bunch of songs that were made with the intent of being popular is funny - we just did what we did to say thanks.

Whether we win or lose this clicking contest won't have any real impact on our career methinks, but it would be funny to beat songs that were actively targeting play on MTV. PUTS - continually not giving a fu**. Thanks for tha addz!

• Duh, Australia. I never realized how similar the flags were. I should have listened a little closer. Good Luck.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    now i want to know what country you thought it was!!!

what country could be a metaphor for LA?

Mongolia, maybe.

• It was NZ and it's all good.

btw, G-Bone, hows the house treating you?

• unityunity 179 Posts
    wow, this song is fire. here are 50 votes. enjoy!

• anybody else actually listen to yak ballz? yeesh...

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    It was NZ and it's all good.

btw, G-Bone, hows the house treating you?

The hardwood floors are done, the kitchen cabinets have been refinished, and they have repaired all the wall damage and started painting the interior. We should be able to start moving some stuff on Friday. And we will have to haul ass because its suppose to rain on saturday and sunday. sheesh. Its going to look pretty f*cking awesome when its done though. except for the salmon exterior.... yuck... that will have to get painted at a later date.....

• i voted about 50 eleven times, but you guys are still at #2.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    After like 200 clicks I just got you guys to #1 !

• got some clicks in. still at #1.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    yo if you guys don't win against f*ckin Woodhands and Mixi somethings wrong here.

get at me foolio

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Just threw down a bunch more and asked folks to vote on teh Facebooks. Still #1!

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    great song and video.
    hope you make some more for the Fun DMC album.

you got my 50 votes