This is how it should be done (Graffitti R)

LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
Hoping some kinda footage emerges on youtube or them graff dvds... ! "A GANG of brazen graffiti artists has hijacked an Adelaide train and daubed the carriages with murals and tags, police say.The train was bound for Adelaide from suburban Noarlunga on the night of January 31 when it was forced to stop after the gang tampered with railway signals."When the train stopped a group of approximately 10 people all dressed in dark clothing and wearing hoods or garments over their heads appeared and started to graffiti the outside of the train," a police spokesman said."The train was extensively damaged by graffiti murals and tags."Police said the same train was also attacked by graffiti artists later that night.The next day another train operating in the Adelaide Hills was forced to stop after signals were tampered with but there was no graffiti attack.The spokesman said police would like to hear from witnesses to any of the incidents. "

Comments

• isn't that how they always did it in europe anyways?

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    isn't that how they always did it in europe anyways?

The video you posted is some dumb destruction toy shit. Real Bad Boys Still Move In Silence. The concept of "Backjumps", where you get to paint the train somewhere where you know it stops for some time, is what might have been popularized in Europe (I am not sure if this technique was this widespread back in the old NYC days). This is a crass example from Spain:

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Evidence that morons with too much time on their hands the third element is alive and well worldwide.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Illegal graff writers are the real gangsters of hip hop.....!

And yeah Euro cats take it to some ultra hardcore level... I used to exchange pics and letters (pre internet days) with lots of Euro writers and the storys (and pix) theyd send me where just crazy.....

we were getting our shit buffed in the yard without it running, and my euro mates where complaining about having to paint over there own shit cus there lines where so full off graff.....

Thats why its good to see the local boys bring some of that hardcore shit back...especailly when some young chick just copped 3 mth jail (1st offence) for dropping a tag on some cafe wall.....