Comments

• This video is the definition of:

NOT

Love that kid...

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    In other funny news...

Thor Rolls a Joint
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/stoned-thor/sets/274424/show/

Note: I was just sitting back watching this slideshow play and this song is what I have playing in the background...

fiXeD

• this thread is underrated.

• People who use opiates: this is what the rest of us see.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    That was hilarious, but they shouldn't be giving little kids such high dosages of drugs.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    That was hilarious, but they shouldn't be giving little kids such high dosages of drugs.

Seriously, what did this kid have done that they had to put him under like that? You don't get wisdom teeth that young do you?

"I have two fingers."

That shit was comedy gold, though.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    When I was about his age I had 8 teeth taken out. They knocked me out with gas, (something that has since been stopped cause kids were dying) anyways. when I woke up I was staggering around laughing, and I said to my Mum "This is just like being drunk" which got a very disapproving look from the dental nurse.

The kid in the next door surgery, who was being worked on at the same time as me, kept on breaking into song throughout his surgery, which made pulling teeth very problematic.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I remember the first time I'd been out of my head off of anything was at the dentist office, too. I had this crazy semi-conscious flash dream about the first interactions between American Indians and the White Man. Then I wanted someone to run and get my portable CD player out of the car so I could re-hear some of the tracks on Aril Brikha's Departures in Time on Transmat I was listening to at that point. What a trip, lol.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

The Animated Remix.....

• Christian Bale Mashup:

• Maybe I need to lighten up, but I thought that clip was more disturbing than entertaining.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Just when I thought this kid couldnt be funnier...This is like when you find out two of your favourite records mix well together...