Moder Soul Tonight!

SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
edited April 2005 in Announcements
-- EDIT: Full 2-Hour MP3 and playlist of the show hyped below is now available HERE! Please check it out and let me know if it moved ya! -- [/b]

Yo Strutters and Moder Soulers!

??

Tonight I'm thrilled to be filling in on my man Josh McDermott's world famous radio program, Soul Spectrum, on WMBR, 88.1 FM in Cambridge, MA.

??

Live streaming link is at www.wmbr.org

??

MP3 will be available later.

??

2 hours of soul soul soul from the early 70's through the late 80's...planned artists include Karin Jones, Donny Hathaway, Kay-Gee's, Delegation, Marvin Gaye, Dennis Edwards and more. Rarities and classics, as I get a chance to play jammies I can't touch on my own show!

??

Please check in and check it out, feedback is encouraged, phone calls, posts or e-mails (mingus2225@aol.com)

??

Modern Soul Forever!

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Yo Strutters and Moder Soulers!

??

Tonight I'm thrilled to be filling in on my man Josh McDermott's world famous radio program, Soul Spectrum, on WMBR, 88.1 FM in Cambridge, MA.

??

Live streaming link is at www.wmbr.com

??

MP3 will be available later.

??

2 hours of soul soul soul from the early 70's through the late 80's...planned artists include Karin Jones, Donny Hathaway, Kay-Gee's, Delegation, Marvin Gaye, Dennis Edwards and more. Rarities and classics, as I get a chance to play jammies I can't touch on my own show!

??

Please check in and check it out, feedback is encouraged, phone calls, posts or e-mails (mingus222@aol.com)

??

Modern Soul Forever!

let us know when the show is archived and available.
    Unfortunately at my weekend job, they firewall all streaming and audio stuff on the net. But I really dug your last show, so I wanna hear this too!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    That either brought me to a wrong page, or I can't finding the streaming link...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    ugh, I was rushing around and messed up... www.wmbr.org

yeesh

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Been tuned in for a while GOOD SHIT!!

Keeping my soul straight while finishing this mass of assignments due tomorrow.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Drewn, thanks, glad I could help! I think it came off, I got to play some shit I was itching to get out there, so I'm glad my man gave me a shot!

Birdman - thank you, too, for your kind words on my Lost & Found show, and for wanting to hear this one.

The MP3 is available already, along with the full playlist, by clicking HERE . Check it out if you can, and let me know what you think, and everyone else, too...the last 45 minutes are so Soul Strut Moder Soul thread-influenced it's ridiculous...

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Drewn, thanks, glad I could help! I think it came off, I got to play some shit I was itching to get out there, so I'm glad my man gave me a shot!

Birdman - thank you, too, for your kind words on my Lost & Found show, and for wanting to hear this one.

The MP3 is available already, along with the full playlist, by clicking HERE . Check it out if you can, and let me know what you think, and everyone else, too...the last 45 minutes are so Soul Strut Moder Soul thread-influenced it's ridiculous...

Very nice...just approaching the end of your first set. Making my tired ass stay awake at work this morning!