I am going to see Scarface and Devin the Dude tmrw

BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
How much of a contact high am I going to get?

Comments

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    speaking of contact highs, i remember being in 9th grade and going to see cypress hill and ice cube. talk about a cloud of smoke and feeling ill

• the blogosphere approves of that show/line-up.

srsly, have a good one though. I know it's mad rare for a show that you like to come visit you're little backwater state.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Thoughts on taking girlfriend to see Too $hort with a thong contest going on?

• You wanna see Too Short in a thong?!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    You wanna see Too Short in a thong?!
    I think Chino XL is opening for him in a thong.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

How much of a contact high am I going to get?

LOL! Foll, you will be high as a kite. Last time I saw Devin he had the whole Odd Squad and the Coughee Bros. with him. People were passing joints from the crowd up onto the stage, homies on stage were passing joints down into the crowd. There was a HUGE cloud of smoke above the crowd all night. Take a cab mayne.

• nice! those flyers were all over when i was in honolulu this weekend and i kept thinking "brian must be PSYCHED"

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    nice! those flyers were all over when i was in honolulu this weekend and i kept thinking "brian must be PSYCHED"
    I think that shows how much I've been working lately because I haven't seen a single one

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    oh man so bad. opening acts were terrible, scarface i guess didn't make it and it was f*cking 2am before we decided to leave and devin never even came on yet. sadface

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    scarface @ bb kings, will he show?
    went to diplomats reunion there and had a fking awesome time

• DawhudDawhud 213 Posts
    I saw Devin the Dude with Shock G over a year ago and Devin the Dude killed it. (Shock G was obviously drunk and not in the mood to do a set) The people were going crazy with Devin's set though and like the other person mentioned, weed was being passed up to the stage and back.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    PatrickCrazy said:
    scarface @ bb kings, will he show?

You never know with Face. He might not show. He might show at 1:45 and want to play guitar for an hour, spending half of that hour tuning/warming up. His rap legacy could never be tarnished, but I ain't ever purposefully making the effort to see him live again...and I've been saying the same thing for about a decade now.

• Gonna see Snoop in Sac on Friday 18th.
    Hoping he puts on a decent show.