Peoples Potential Unlimited

bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
Is it just me or is this label I just copped the majority of the catalog and needless to say

Comments

• Been bumpin 'Cheker Kabb / By My Side'.... getting a great reaction from the dancefloor... and for Danger Zone.... which is somewhat surprising given how dour and humorless NZs nightlife can be.

• This new release is what makes me bring it up.

If you haven't already checked it out, don't sleep!
    http://homepage.mac.com/claymovie/ppu007.mp3

• Just about to place a wholesale order with a mate. The danger zone 12" is essential

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    The Henri Rich is essential Disco, that shit is pure FIRE. I also rate the TMS track very highly. This label is putting out some hard shit.

• It's a great label, Andrew and Tom have really done it right. I recently teamed up with these guys (as DC Soul Recordings) to release George Smallwood - Lady Disco / Mr. Sunshine ......few copies on ebay already, but if you want one, I'll hook you up for $12.00 w/shipping included (if in the US). Hit me up via [email]blueimage@gmail.com[/email]

• they are really putting out amazing stuff but yet i haven't bought a single copy of any of them...not sure why. i'm not good with reissues.

• Quality stuff for sure.