Does SS ride for the "Pony" rock remix -Ginuwine-R

phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
This is the remix of Ginuwine's Pony by a band called Far. Currently blowing up rock stations. The '09 Stripper Anthem.Batmon - Does this successfully bridge the gap between rock and popular r&b? http://www.zshare.net/audio/522015744949f0d3/

Comments

• It has that little annoying computer effect on the vocals that totally puts me off.

Wish the Melvins were still around to do their version.

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    Do they like the auto-tune effect, or or they trying to pull it off and think people won't notice? I can't decide.

• "Does SS ride for the "Pony" rock remix -Ginuwine-R"

no.

• It has that little annoying computer effect on the vocals that totally puts me off.

Wish the Melvins were still around to do their version.

Melvins are still very much around, two drummers even. They're on tour right now.

• i HATE HATE H A T E[/b] this kind of shit!

GARBAJIO!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I like pony, so i was tempted to check until somebody mentioned auto tune. i just cant listen to another autotune song again ever.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Batmon - Does this successfully bridge the gap between rock and popular r&b?

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    dude at work today had it on some station that played that rock version of "boyz in the hood" and i wanted to smash his radio.

this clip brings out those same emotions.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    in a word, no.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    This thread is like a car accident on the highway. I really didn't want to look, especially once I read about the auto-tune, but I just couldn't stop myself from taking a peek at that youtube....