• [soulstrut dude]b-b-b-b-but what's the big deal?!??![/soulstrut dude]

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    [soulstrut dude]b-b-b-b-but what's the big deal?!??![/soulstrut dude]

^^IS AN OG "SOULSTRUT DUDE"^^

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    LAME. What a douche!

• [soulstrut dude]b-b-b-b-but what's the big deal?!??![/soulstrut dude]

^^IS AN OG "SOULSTRUT DUDE"^^

whatever....my bestfriend dated a french person once.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    3:29 sums it all up

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts

Oh snap! I missed that, he's got a Cuban brother-in-law, it's all good.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    They better have some alcohol in them.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

Oh snap! I missed that, he's got a Cuban brother-in-law, it's all good.

I LOL'd at that part, what shit head.

Glad those woman pulled his card.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Its easy to be offended because those cookies don't even look good. I might be on his side if they looked DELICIOUS.

• sad and hilarious. but i love it when the racists come out the woodwork for everyone to see.ignorant asshole.
    i wonder if the media exposure helped business or hurt it

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    You're right, those cookies look like crap. The whole store looks kinda shitty. How an idiot like that can make enough money selling shitty looking food to even make his rent in an expensive area like that is beyond me. Let's hope the recession will take care of that.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    cock.

• It's okay - this guy supplied JUNGLE FEVER with cookies. He's clearly down.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    he looks like a 51 year old virgin

• he looks like a 51 year old virgin

Shit, we should get him in here to help him out.

First piece of advice would be not to sell racist cookies. Clearly the women are not feeling it.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Well, the Dead Geese Bread totally makes up for it.

• Maybe if he made "whitey" french bread and whip-fresh crackers it would even out.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    in the VO - a little beyond "objectionable language" to use the n-word and quip about "getting his", no?

and the guy on the street who said he has heard the baker spew discriminatory language a lot - WHY DO YOU KEEP SPENIDING MONEY THERE?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I'm suprised that Japanese people don't care that there are crackers called "Nips".

• in the VO - a little beyond "objectionable language" to use the n-word and quip about "getting his", no?

and the guy on the street who said he has heard the baker spew discriminatory language a lot - WHY DO YOU KEEP SPENIDING MONEY THERE?

Where else is he going to get drunken negro cookies?

• I just bought some girl scout cookies from some kids and saw that they changed the name of "Samoas" to "Carmel De-lites". It's never too late to give your cookies an acceptable name although Samoas didn't offend me in the least I just never understood the correlation between these cookies and Pacific Islanders, maybe the coconut?

• I just bought some girl scout cookies from some kids and saw that they changed the name of "Samoas" to "Carmel De-lites". It's never too late to give your cookies an acceptable name although Samoas didn't offend me in the least I just never understood the correlation between these cookies and Pacific Islanders, maybe the coconut?

I always though Samoas was a play on words, akin to 's'mores', like "gimme some more"...

• BAN!