WTB: Dirty Harry OST

StationaryNomadStationaryNomad 2 Posts
edited January 2009 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
I'm looking for the old soundtrack. Anyone with a copy?

Comments

• i'm almost 100% sure, despite what it says at the end of one of the movies, that no soundtrack was ever released, except for the sudden impact one on viva released in the 80s. but you never know maybe there is a boot or something ala klute soundtrack.

• I think you can buy a 'best of' the dirty Harry films soundtrack that has everything you'd want - including that brilliant Lalo Schifrin title track.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    i'm almost 100% sure, despite what it says at the end of one of the movies, that no soundtrack was ever released, except for the sudden impact one on viva released in the 80s. but you never know maybe there is a boot or something ala klute soundtrack.

yup this is the only official Dirty Harry OST. it has music from all the Dirty Harry films up until Sudden Impact. Includes the dirty harry title theme and the track Scorpio which is great along with the "do you feel lucky punk" dialogue.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Didn't Simply Vinyl release a best of Dirty Harry with stuff from the Sudden impact LP as well as previously unreleased materuial?

• i got an extra copy if you want to cop off-ebay

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Lalo's released some of the actual soundtracks on CD in recent years.