What DID happen to Stinky Steve?

whitelilywhitelily 155 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
and BTW--Rainbow Grocery is waaaaay better than Erewhon.

Comments

• rainbow rules.what the hell is erwhon?

steve is chillin

literally. in his car at the moment.
    doesnt sell much in philly anymore.says its nyc boston internets
    miss him much? i'll pass your number on

• hahaha NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! pls don't! I would like to call him tho and say what's up...maybe from a blocked number...why not give me his number? No doubt you and Wes ran him out of philly with your bad vibes and carcinogens... not enough oxygen there anyway....

• Why just a short while back from today......It was a cold December day...I was chillin in my friends record shop and steve waltzes in, and i bought some shit off of him right there....he hit me with a dose of manifesto and i began to plot my escape...he was wearing a belted sweater.... and chinese slippers....the rant began to flow and grow and billow into a great cloud of fury as steves pupils dialated and he spoke of his grandiose plans for the new utopia...just then a couple of german tourists walked in and steve was momentarily distracted by their colorful windbreakers....it was then or never... i bolted for the door.... "goodbye" i said as i hurried away from the shop, my records tucked beneath my arm.... steve opened the door behind me and i heard him continuing his oratory with great determination....and he was still talking to me after i was waaay down the block and had almost disappeared down second avenue....

• LOL. AK watch out he REALLY likes girls who like records....

On another note, I met a guy at a dinner party in LA last week who knows the Count! small world....

• LOL. AK watch out he REALLY likes girls who like records....

On another note, I met a guy at a dinner party in LA last week who knows the Count! small world....

oh girl...no doubt...i been knowin his creepy ways and trying to get records whilst dodging his weirdo antics since whoa. i almost barfed once in b***in mart when he was trying to talk about mongolian lamb hair being titillating to the touch. i'm not tryin to hear that from dude!! "F*ck off stinky and give me a discount" ...nameaaan?

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    Spotted:
    8:07pm, outside Long in the Tooth, I put my sunglasses on cause I gotta be somewhere.he is driving a new K car.posting from the phone, over and out, I am wearing white jeans. Happy weekend

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    why do you guys fetishize him so?

i ran into dude running around like a maniac carting chud into other music like 9 months ago. it took me a minute then i put two and two together and realized who he was. asked him if i could look at what he had in his trunk.

i looked thru 300 records in his car and it was absolute garbage. he had one totally worked can compilation or best of. shitted up and $35.

well, small sample size -- just the one run-in, but never figured him for being a pedo loser AND having bad records.