Options

Surprise...SHOES!!!

edited January 2009 in Strut Central
I got a box in the mail today, to my surprise. It was from my mom and had gift from relatives I didn't get to see over the holidays. Everything was so sweet and thoughtful...like my Grandma gave me a book that has stories about the anxiety of being a doctor in it that she has contributed to and such. But then the big package from my cousin, J***s, who recently graduated college. I was wondering what could this be...until I saw the writing on the box. And to my surprise the most beautiful pair of Nike kicks I ever saw!!!! The cardinal red is great!

Comments

• Boring.. thought this thread was about an acetate with an amazing unheard of version of Shoes

• Options
    Dude these are not just shoes!!!!

Did you read the message? Look at the shoes, they got Mighty Passion...I call dem my Baby Dumplin

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

• rascmonrascmon 441 Posts
    word is your cousin ronald mcdonald? i'd be pissed if my cousin sent me a shitty gift like that "hey yeah he enjoys looking like a douchebag so he would love these"

• Options
    Yo these shoes got street credibilty

Not meant to be worn on the couch.

• rascmonrascmon 441 Posts
    yeah maybe on sesame street.

• Options
    Sesame street is a TV show that you watch while sitting on the couch. Meanwhile I am wheel'n and deal'n and, ballin out control!!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Nike SB Dunk Teen Wolf

• cascas 1,484 Posts

Nike SB Dunk Teen Wolf

^^those would match my chest hair very well^^

• you guys got your tickets for hatermania 09 yet?

• Nike SB Dunk Teen Wolf

These shoes look like they have a disease...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Nike SB Dunk Teen Wolf

did you see what that man was doing to furry shoes in that mindf*ck of a YouTube up there?

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    since when did the strut start hatting on shoes?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    this board continues its descent into one big personal blog link.

It's been that way for a while now, hoLmes. Check out my shoes/beats/what I made for dinner...it's all the same. I'm not mad at it. Though I will say that this should've been posted in the Jordan thread. No harm, no foul.

Almond & Bassie: We need more heels & records pics. Maybe Lily'll play too!

• Look at the shoes, they got Mighty Passion...I call dem my Baby Dumplin

They look good enough to... WHAAAAAAAAT

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    this board continues its descent into one big personal blog link.

It's been that way for a while now, hoLmes. Check out my shoes/beats/what I made for dinner...it's all the same. I'm not mad at it. Though I will say that this should've been posted in the Jordan thread. No harm, no foul.

Almond & Bassie: We need more heels & records pics. Maybe Lily'll play too!

At least Herm admits he likes the heel strut. I will post new year footwear and vinyl finds at the end of the week perhaps.

But for now, I have to deal with this econometrics.

this should've been posted in the Jordan thread.

would love to but I've posted most of my favourite shoes already and given the winter season, anything else I got that's interesting is packed away. I've been practicing some self-control and not visiting any shoe stores even though designer chooz are like 70% off right now. the money spent on records is kinda messing with my being able to spend money on shoes right now...

would love to but I've posted most of my favourite shoes already and given the winter season, anything else I got that's interesting is packed away. I've been practicing some self-control and not visiting any shoe stores even though designer chooz are like 70% off right now. the money spent on records is kinda messing with my being able to spend money on shoes right now...

I feel you. I ran thru adidas Original store plus a bunch of other B'Way spots last week and fought off any urge to cop for the sake of coppin.

The nasty weather doesnt help either.

This was in the new Gucci Summer catalogue I got this week. WANT THEM.

This was in the new Gucci Summer catalogue I got this week. WANT THEM.

Are you feets done?

• Options
    True, the Jordans thread would have worked.

But now I make this record related.

See this morning I took my first walk with the shoes. I took my dog Harley to the Park.

I dont think he noticed the new shoes...or how the cardinal red matches my windbreaker!!!!!

why you gotta expose my summer '09 look? now every Toni, Dina and Helene will be biting this.

I am scared of infections at these nails places, I get them summer-ready myself. I also HATE people touching my feet.

I also HATE people touching my feet.

They havent been touched right.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    I also HATE people touching my feet.

They havent been touched right.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Meanwhile I am wheel'n and deal'n and, ballin out control!!

YEAH ON EBAY

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    this should've been posted in the Jordan thread.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    why you gotta expose my summer '09 look? now every Toni, Dina and Helene will be biting this.

I am scared of infections at these nails places, I get them summer-ready myself. I also HATE people touching my feet.

I'm feelin those sandals, that style is a good look in general (as long as they're accompanied by a light casual dress).

or skinny jeans or cute shorts