Buyer Beware!!

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
dont know if anyone ever dealt with this guy on ebay but my friend just got completely scammed by him and it seems others have as well. completely NAGL!!http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...d=p3911.c0.m198

Comments

• This is just the tip of the iceberg there has been a thread on DWG for a few weeks about him, he took a load of people on a private sale via email as well, seems a lot of people have been left ass out on this !

• That's the Tony D that's the old school producer from New Jersey. He produced the first couple MC Serch 12"s and had some solo stuff. I got a record from him, but it took like a month.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Seems like an old school shiesty F*ck to me.

• Looks like he is making good on the $2 and $6 records.

I used to see him diggin in Princeton back in the day, looking for beats. He was helping PRT with production at the time.

It's weird when someone who's spent years building a solid rep on ebay just throws it away like that.

• Damn! He scammed on some high dollar ish. Must be hanging with Paul Nice and K From Kanada.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Follz and idoits should know better.

(Or was it idots?)

• the word seems to be out about Tony D on other record forums also recently I have noticed

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Somebody fell for the Legion of Doom "Live Bait" and got MC Hammer instead. OUCH

that's some fukked up schitt

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    the word seems to be out about Tony D on other record forums also recently I have noticed

they should send PRT around to beat him up again.....!

• I bought one record from him only in my lifetime and that was enough. Brand Nubian In God We Trust and the 2nd of 2 lp's was a mismatch, not even a Brand Nubian record either. And the only reason I didn't look is because we are from the same neighborhood in Philly and so I just had this natural trust-BIG MISTAKE.
    I don't have a problem with him personally and I don't think he does things like this intentionally, but because he's a slob he makes more errors as a seller.