Anyone Watch "Tool Academy"?

The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
That shit is awesome son! Dudes are megatools, whether they actors or not.

Comments

• That shit is awesome son!
    Dudes are megatools, whether they actors or not.

Between this show, and Rock of Love Bus, Vh1 has the trainwreck game ON LOCK.

'I've got a popped boob, and a f*cked up wrist... this shit was SO not worth it.'

• I'm not as drawn into these ones as I was with some of the past shows, but the moments I've seen have been crazy.

Matsuflex? Everytime I see that name I think "can that be a real name or is he like a wrestler or something?"

• That shit is awesome son!
    Dudes are megatools, whether they actors or not.

Between this show, and Rock of Love Bus, Vh1 has the trainwreck game ON LOCK.

'I've got a popped boob, and a f*cked up wrist... this shit was SO not worth it.'

They could use the cast of the Rock of Love Bus (Bret Michaels included) to track down the worst plastic surgeons in the country. I don't think I've ever seen so many deformed looking, grotesque boob jobs.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    This show rules. When dude's "ex" walked in and made the other girl leave, I nearly cried.

• Also, watching this with the significant other will make you seem like some serious Don Juan by comparison...

• From tonight's Rock of Love:

"Get over it... People puke! And poop their pants!... Where's the garbage..." (pukes)