yo soulstrut can i please get some judgement/ comm

upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
/ comments on this track(without putting my samples on blast that is!!) daamn, ive had my head stuck in this groove all weekend, music mode, its sunday morning, please tell me if i wasted all saturday night on this... peep:walking-the-streets-upskiboo-1.mp3 - 5.89MB

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i really like this. great vocal sample and that flute loop is nice too. i think its a flute. great dance track for the club or if youre in a rush its a good "fast driving" track. maybe a movie where the main character is driving through the streets at night looking for someone or a hooker "they walk the streets"... those are my thoughts anyway. id buy it.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

you did not waste your time.

I always use my two preschoolers as a barometer for the danceability (is that a word?) of a track.

The three year old just pulled his first Diamond-Dave scissor kick to your tune, and his kid brother head-banged so hard that he fell over.

• ya ya ya i dig it

• Im not even going to comment until you finish that other track we talked about three years ago!

Hehe!

Peace,

Dress

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    just wanted to say thanks a lot for the comments, really appreciate it, listening to this today it does need a bit more work especially the drum part which seems a bit too stiff!