31yo. Male and still a virgin..

Comments

• if this is an alias, you should feel pretty bad about yourself cause almond just spoke some real heartfelt and honest schitt.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    No way, this dude's been around for a minute. He almost got moderated for racist comments a little bit after he registered.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    this is my only suggestion
    i'm not trying to bait you or troll you, it's serious advice
    if you are so shook by your own appearance that you can't talk to a woman, have you ever thought about volunteering with the blind? it would be a good social activity to get you out of the house. plus, there could be a blind woman in your future who's just as lonely. or maybe a sighted co-volunteer.

• cadeauxcadeaux 208 Posts
    start to impress Girls with records. Be "The Masked DJ" and play dope schitt. you??ll get mad girls and funny request by Beckys. Yes, at least Becky will talk to you.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    start to impress Girls with records. Be "The Masked DJ" and play dope schitt. you??ll get mad girls and funny request by Beckys. Yes, at least Becky will talk to you.

That's a pretty fresh idea. Maybe use a gimp mask with gag ball.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

That's a pretty fresh idea. Maybe use a gimp mask with gag ball.

Dude.

i would go for the mexican wrestler mask but shit is a little played out, not to mention it would get mighty hot in the club with a mask on.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    if this is an alias, you should feel pretty bad about yourself cause almond just spoke some real heartfelt and honest schitt.

It wasn't that heartfelt. We all have shitty things that go on in our lives. At least I don't feel sorry for myself. I keep myself busy and will be successful one day.

• post a pic of your soft!!!!

If you're standing next to a girl who is pretty tell her she's pretty. That's how it starts. Forget about pounding, you just need to find a way to engage them socially without thinking about yourself.

To me that tends to me more special than just sex. unless it is great sex, then it's great... I like the hunt more than the kill.

Do you ever talk to girls online? try some online chat sites and just intereact. I just did some research on IMVU and that had some strange and interesting moments in chatting with folks.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    I like the hunt more than the kill.

"a bird in the hand beat two in the bush anytime" - Bobby Rush

• Hey Almond,

I don't have a car either...in L.A.! AND I don't have a job....I walk so much my heels get huge blisters....it blows...I do have lots of good records though...where do you live? Wanna hang out, maybe we can go steal some food and beer and have dinner and listen to records...

And that brings me to another good point that I think was only lightly touched on in this thread....girls get lonely and sad too and have problems too...maybe you (orang yoghurt) should go look for a girl with similar problems as you....I'm SURE there are some out there...they might not come out much either, so my guess is that the best place to look for them is on the internet. Have you ever looked up eczema chat rooms? Or, follow any other interests you have...look up where on the internet there are people talking about things you are interested in, look for girls there. Are you religious? I think religious girls are a good place to start, because some of them are probably also 31 yr. old virgins...and some christians are real good at loving the downtrodden. Basically, you need to try SOMETHING. This thread is getting old.....

• if this is an alias, you should feel pretty bad about yourself cause almond just spoke some real heartfelt and honest schitt.

It wasn't that heartfelt. We all have shitty things that go on in our lives. At least I don't feel sorry for myself. I keep myself busy and will be successful one day.

absolutely. just struck me as honest and real, that's all. respek.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    This thread is getting old.....

• This thread is getting old.....

haha, maybe. but dude, then don't read it.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    eczema chat rooms?

Time to lock this thread.

• My sister is a beautiful, smart girl who happens to have some serious issues (extremely painful and volatile eczema being one). She doesn't have some miracle serum to fix the skin. She has been through hell and back and is scarred from it to this day. She's smarter than most boys she meets and as a recovered addict she doesn't smoke, drink, or do drugs so social interaction can be awkward and meeting people, difficult.

Point being, my sister gets laid more than I ever did. She knows what she's got, how to work it, and is ALWAYS in control (after many years of not being so). She meets a lot of guys online and at meetings. Sometimes she meets them at school. But one thing is that if she sees someone she likes, she has NO problem stepping up and talking to them. I wish I had her attitude because I would've met a lot more women back in my single days (I'm married now). It's not about confidence, because she still has a long way to go with the self-esteem thing. It's just about realizing that the other option is being alone.

It may be that your skin is worse. That your confidence is lower. That your social inabilities are more glaring. But I doubt it.

So stop feeling sorry for yourself. There are people with worse ailments that are working through them. You can't have a pity party forever.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    This thread should really be locked after Johnny's last post.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Point being, my sister gets laid more than I ever did.

in my private mind garden my sister is still a virgin, even if she's the mother of two.

sister don't F*ck. Period.

• Man F*ck that shit my sister gets it in. Not with any of you bozos though!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    SHUT THE F*ck UP, JONNY. SISTERS DON'T F*ck!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    and now, roll this thread's ending credits to the sound of Whitney Houston's "Greatest love of all"

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

"LEARRRRRRRRRRRRNING TO LOVE..MYSELF...."

• Man F*ck that shit my sister gets it in. Not with any of you bozos though!

Luckily she probably doesn't mess with soulstrut...

• Hi guys/girls/BATMONs:
    I'm not trying to make this into a "who is in the worst situation" contest. I couldn't get around my own problems for 22 long years and that's gotta say something. Just a little empathy can get anybody a long way. Like mourning, if someone never gets the credit for pain felt they will get stuck in this mourning-face ever seen that? I don't have a sister/brother I see, spoke to 1 of my family members 8 years ago, barely see friends because they all have this "I only roll with winners" mentality. I'm just saying.. 2 Whomever still doubting I'm for real or not I don't care. I don't have the energy to put up with that anyway because I'm tired..

Anyway this is a fun diggin' forum, Thanks for all the great and helpful comments >everyone! You always make me laugh. I think I'll just let this one bleed to death, had my share of attention, should last me awhile, believe it or not I'm a pretty tough one when it comes to being alone.

• Hey Almond,

And that brings me to another good point that I think was only lightly touched on in this thread....girls get lonely and sad too and have problems too...maybe you (orange yoghurt) should go look for a girl with similar problems as you....

I'll keep that in mind. Still on the bitching note again: Would a lonely girl not rather be with popular cool and sexy guys instead of being with another loser ?

• maybe find a girl who can't get a "popular cool guy"

• LOTS OF GIRLS LIKE LOSERS!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Would a lonely girl not rather be with popular cool and sexy guys instead of being with another loser ?

The "lonely" girl herself doesnt have the game to attract the "popular" guy.

She wouldnt be lonely. Generally speakin'.

Not all women want the same dude. That's your fantasy. Not the reality.

Yes there are cats who thrive using Alpha-Male Tactics and there guys who thrive w/out that steez. It not a movie. There many gradations in human relationships.

You need to check American Splendor.

• for real, orange yoghurt ...dont post on here again about this shit unless its to report youve taken some action. you got too many people sharing generously and being absolutely real and you keep saying "no no no yall dont understand how bad my situation is...why wont anyone help". everyone is helping... with great advice. we are all obviously showing you love. now hold up your end, literally: get off your ass. post back to tell us what proactive step you took. we are all rooting for you and you will make us feel great if we had an impact. you owe us.

no more whiny posts. your next post is a report back.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Ok lets start from the beginning.....

Any crushes when you were a teen?

Ever try to talk to a young lady?

Are there any ladies in your direct vicinity?

Can't you cant afford a hooker? I mean if you saved $1 a week over the last 22 years you could be paying your way thru an orgy right now..... Holland has some cheapo whores too dont they?.

But if that aint your thingand you say your face is all scared up, then you can try picking up ugly girls that are drunk... at least to get the ball rolling, cus your problem is two fold. 1. you havent had sex and 2. because you havent had sex you got no game/confidence/moves/instinct. So maybe there have been girls wanting to F*ck you but you couldnt see it, or felt you were too ugly etc.

And another thing, not all chicks like pretty boys, some like ruff and rugged dudes, so if you face is pretty scarred up I would make up some cool story for it...either some crazy accident (plane crash over brazil while delievring food to orphans) or say you went to war or if you meet grimey chicks tell them your an ex hitman/gfangsta dude that got acid thrown on you....whatever you think will interest the girl.... You got to sell what you got, and if you can add a bit of spin to it they might take the bait....

Then if you want a serious relationship/gfriend thingy I suggest you hook up with ex eczema sufferrs groups, imagine if there are giorls with simialr condition/predicament as yours.... maybe not neccesarily ugly but they feel they are and you might be able to connect on a human level with them cus you have something in common...

Or become a DJ.... I heard they always get laid!